• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bigfella

Reaction score
3-4 Week Drought, I shall do this week :D

Alright i havent watched ECW or WWE in a long fucking time. Ever since the place i downloaded from called it quits and i was pissed. So lets start the show :D

Opening Promo

Armando Astrada or W/e was crapping on in the ring with CM Punk, Chavo Guerrero, Tommy FUCKING! Dreamer, John Morrison. Seems theres going to be a Fatal 4 Way Cane match :| 5 star match for One Night Stand? LOL :p
It also seems that Morrison & Chavo Will face TOMMY FUCKING DREAMER!!!! & CM Punk tonight in a Tag match in the main event

Rating: 3 1/2 Stars: It needed a Joke or Something to make it better

Comments: Actuactly looking forward to the main event. Can't wait to see what will happen at ONS :D

The Miz VS Kane

The Miz does his usual entrance...Generic Style :p No Heat Here. Positive or negative. We see a clip of Miz & Morrison Defeating Kane & CM Punk. Miz Grabs a Mic and starts talking about getting hurt after getting chokeslamed, but he's still champion. SPOT THE OBVIOUS DON WEST! Miz Thinks he is going to beat kane. Out comes cane with his Firey Entrance.. RAR! lol. Kane Dropped Miz with a UpperCut and Used some Power Attacks. Miz Got Kane into the corner and started hammering him. Kane Grabbed Miz and threw him back into the corner. Kane Grabbed Miz from the back of the Kneck and Dropped him onto his knee's or some stupid thing like that :p Miz Comes back out of nowhere and starts hitting back. Miz Got Irish-Thrown Outside the ring. Kane Followed, but ended up getting speared into the Ring Post. Kane got back in at the 5 count. Shots to the head by Miz. Miz locked in a Head/Hammer Lock Sleeper thingy on Kane. Kane came back and hit a body slam. Kane Booted Miz in the head and followed with 2... Clotheslines. Kane Hits a slide Slam 1...2...!! KICKOUT! Kane climbed onto the top rope. Miz gets up. Flying Clothesline. HIS HAND IS IN THE AIR!!! Kane Grabs Miz's Throat, but Miz gets out with tons of elbows. Kane comes back with knees in the corner. Kane Grabs Miz and Puts him in the Tree of Woe. Kane pulls Back Miz's Head from the outside. Kane ignores the Ref's 5 count and gets DQ'd. Kane Grabs Miz and chokeslams him. Huge Pop there. KANE GRABS A MOTHER FUCKING CHAIR!!!! HUGE POP. Kane Wraps the chair around Miz's Head. John Morrison runs out and makes the save! Lucky man because Kane climbed to the top rope :O Kane Just laughs. Miz & Morrison walk up the Entrance.

Winner: The Miz by DQ

Rating: 3 1/4 stars

Comments: It was an interesting match, it was good and flowed well. Crowd got into Miz a bit at the end and Kane came out with Huge Pop. This match deserved to be on smackdown.

Kofi Kingston VS Shelton Benjamin

Kofi Comes out with his Weird arm thing and Hi fives the Fans woo! Knock Knock? Who's There? Jamaica? Jamaica Who? Jamaican Me Crazy! Shelton Comes out and gets in the ring. Kofi won the last two matches with Benjamin so lets see how this one goes. Bell Rings

Some Missed Kicks by Kofi. Shelton lands some shots. Kofi with a kick to the head. Benjamin puts Kofi on his sholders, but Kofi flips out with a Hip toss. Benjamin Grabs Kofi and drops him on the top turnbuckle. SHelton goes for pin, but only gets a 1 count. Shelton slams Kofi's leg to the outside post. Another pinfall for only 1 count. Shelton hits a Knee Drop and locks in a Leg Bar Lock Thing. Looks like he put on alot of preassure. Kofi managed 2 kicks to the ribs. 3rd one blocked but he span out of hit and came back. Kofi Hit a Huge Dropkick. 1..2..Kickout. Kofi Hits a RUssian Leg Sweep THingy. A Leg drop got turned into a Roll up into a 2 count. SHelton locked in a Half Boston crab until Kofi made it towards the ropes. For those that don't know, He's leg is injured now :p Kofi Missed a Flying kick and SHelton hit that MDKO on Kofi. 1....2....3. WAIT WHAT? The end of his Un-defeated streak? Fuck that

Winner: Shelton Benjamin By Pinfall After a MDKO?

Rating: 3 3/4 Stars

Comments: This was a good Match. Lots of Reversals and such. Once again, same as the above match, this should have been on a PPV, ending the Winning streak....

Colin Delaney & Kelly Kelly VS Mike Knox & Layla

Colin <3 Kelly Kelly :D $30 says he rooted her :p Anyway, they make there entrance to the ring... HE HAS ENTRANCE MUSIC :O Out comes the meanies.. BOOOO!!!!!! Wait! Who's Mike Knox? Mike WHo? Mike looks tall in this match :p
It seems the ladies are starting this off. The Girls flip out of the ring and then back in again. Kelly Hits a Crossbody off the top rope And goes for the pin but Mike Breaks it up. Colin runs in but gets thrown out of the ring. Layla throws kelly into the corner, but he charge gets nothing but padding. Kelly hits a HOT ASSER!!! 1...2...3 Wait, What? Already... GO COLIN AND THAT SEXY BEAST :D Knox Grabs Colin's arm and falls to the floor. Colin Flips or Something?

Winner: Kelly Kelly & Colin Delaney Via Pinfall After A Smackable-asser onto Layla from Kelly.

Rating: 2 1/2 Stars

Comments: Colin didn't even do anything much :( I've Noticed there trying to push Mike Knox as a big guy...BUT WHO THE FUCK IS HE?

Armando Estrada VS Colin Delaney

Armando comes out to the ring with funny music :p He tells Kelly to get out. He then asks the ref to start a match. A High Impact Reverse DDT and Goes for the Pin 1....2....3 uh.... WTF?

WInner: Armando Estrada by Pinfall after a Reverse DDT Thingy

Rating: 1 1/2 Stars

Comments: Since when was Estrada a tank? He must've been hitting the gym ever since he started in ECW :p

RAW REBOUND!!!

Regal is GM and King :| He's so powerful. He doesn't like being Dis Respected :p I think he sucks dick. Kennedy came out :eek: Next person to interupt him will be fired. Vince Comes out. Vince doesn't like what he says :p Regal Makes the Ratings go down! The Fans want Kennedy Gone :p The loser of Kennedy VS Regal will be... FIRED! They fought with stuff with a good music clip and then...........................................................................................
.................................................................................................
He changes it to a No DQ match. Regal has Brass Nucks. Kennedy comes out of Nowhere and Wins :O HOLY MOTHER FUCKING SHIT! I wish i watched Raw :p REGAL SUCKS! REGALS SUCKS! REGAL SUCKS!

CM Punk & Tommy FUCKING! Dreamer VS John Morrison & Chavo Gurrero

CM Punk comes out with his old gimmick? Whats with that shirt anyway? Can't he come out with a Jacked or something? TOMMY DREAMER! Dreamers going to kick some huge ass tonight. Wheres the Crowd Pop though? Stupid Fans. Adamle just called CM Punk, CW Punk :( Morrison comes out with his Rockstar Entrance which is the WWE 'entrance of the year' Load of shit :p ooohh Chavo!! $100 says that he called a phone sex thing and got a model to say that for him :D :D :D :D :D They try flank Dreamer and Punk? Nope......

Bell has rang and looks like Dreamer & Morrison are starting :O Prediction here, Dreamer will be the smaller man on the team :( Dreamer locks in a Head lock and Drops Morrison to the floor. Dreamer Reverses a Leg Flick into a X-Factor Front Face Slam Bloody thing :p After an Irish Whip thingy, Chavo and Morrison tagged and bumped Heads. Dreamer tagged to Punk and Punk flipped over with a Plancha thingy? CM Punk hit a Huge Vertical Suplex. Only ended up with a two Count. CM Punk hit a Twist a Wirl Back Breaker. Only a two Count. CHavo Rams CM Punk into the Corner. Tag Morrison. HOLD THE FUCKING MATCH HERE!! TAZ AND ADAMLE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE CANE MATCH THAT THESE FOUR MEN WILL BE IN. ADAMLE IS LIKE, "I SAW ONE OF THE CANE MATCHES THAT YOU WERE IN BACK IN ECW" AND THEN TAZ IS LIKE "uH....I WAS NEVER IN A CANE MATCH" ADAMLE FUCKING SUCKS, GET HIM THE FUCK OFF ECW AND FUCKING BOOT HIS ASS FROM WWE PROGRAMING. CM Punk Hit a body slam on Morrison. Only a Two COunt. Morrison comes out of nowhere and takes to Chavo. Chavo smacking him in the corner. CM punk fights back and throws both out the ring. He Flies out at Chavo. Morrison walked off. CM Punk threw Chavo back in and Morrison hit an Electic Chair Drop on the outside! Commerical Break

We come back and CM Punk is in a Octopus. Morrison does his Knee Back Russin Leg Sweep Combo. Tag to Chavo. Chavo dives over with a Punch to the Nuts? Chavo attacks at the knees? Chavo Asks CM punk to tag and then locks in a Arm Bar... WTF? LET HIM TAG THEM YOU FUCKING MEXICAN CUNT! Crowd gets behind Punk and he fights out! Wait a Trip. Chavo keeps Punk Back. Tag to Morrison. Knees to his ASS? ELEPHANT SEX! Huge Indy Style kick to the back. More kicks to the face. Morrison gets a two count on Punk. Roll up... 1...2... Kickout. CM Punk went for the tag but Got grabbed by Morrsion. I had to pause it here, i'm falling behind a little. SLOW THE MATCH FUCKING DOWN.... Wait don't, this is the best part about ECW :D Morrison tagged in to Chavo. Chavo Picks up Punk and hits a back drop. WOops, i missed a drop kick to the head :p WOW!!!! Huge Flying kick to the face. Chavo tags to Morrison. Punk doesn't make it in time :( Punk flips out of a Back drop and hits Knees in the corner! Bulldog!!! Lets see if he can make it this time :) He made it. Tommy Comes in Taking on both men! EC FUCKING W!!!! Hits a Back Drop / Test Bomb on Morrison. Misses a Axe Handle in the corner. Reversal of Morrison's Flipping Kneck Move.. DDT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goes for the Pin 1..2.. FUCK YOU CHAVO. CM Punk Charges at Chavo and Clothesline's him out the rinh and following. Tree of Woe :O :O EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! CCCCCCCCC!!!!!!! WWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUGE FUCKING DROP KICK! Tag? Chavo Hits Frog Splash? 1? 2? 3? FUCK OFF, FUCK YOU!!!!!!!! CHAVO!! Hey its Bigshow..... WTF?????

CHavo better get his ass kicked. CHOKESLAM ON MORRISON. CHOKESLAM ON MORRISON. SLEAPER HOLD SLAM ON CHAVO. HE DIDN'T TOUCH DREAMER :D Big Shows on the Mic. He want's to put himself in the match. This match now = Fail :( HE HELPED DREAMER UP :D CHOKE SLAM... FUCK YOU BIGSHOW YOU FUCKING BALD GORRILIA CUNT!!!

Winner: Chavo Gurrero & John Morrison via Pinfall after a Frogsplash from Chavo onto Dreamer

Rating: 4 Stars

Comments: THIS WAS A KICKASS MATCH!! Look how many fucking capitals and shit i used. Easy 4 stars. Sweet match for a TV show. Bigshow Kinda ruined it. Fuck the WWE Writers. EC F'n W!!

QUICK RESULTS:
Opening Promo about the Singapore Cane match and main event
Kane Defeated Miz
Shelton Benjamin Defeated Kofi Kingston
Kelly Kelly & Colin Delaney Defeated Mike Knox & Layla
Armando Estrada Defeated Colin Delaney
Raw Rebound
Chavo Gurrero & John Morrison Defeated Tommy Dreamer & CM Punk

This is the end of my review. Remember to rep me for my hard work :D

John

hell of alot of swearing going on. God, you seem pissed lol. more swearing then at a ECW event, an ok review would be better if you didnt swear as much. but hey, who am i to say.

Soulpower

Good review, but here's the bad.... Too much cursing (And I curse a lot in my reviews) there's some spelling errors (Always remember to check for those) and this is more of a personal complaint, the ratings. They're a bit too high. Three stars for a random match on ECW? That's just wrong.

Try to fix that up if you do another review, but you're on the right path. And I do agree with you in that it was a good show... Its a shame that the ratings don't reflect the quality of the program.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I actually enjoyed the review. Everytime I see ECW, I feel like throwing my TV out the window.

Bigfella

Reaction score
TBH, i only paused this once.

I had ECW on one 1/2 of my screen and This site on the other.

I wrote as i watched, so i had no time to Correct spelling error's or anything :D

I actually enjoyed the review. Everytime I see ECW, I feel like throwing my TV out the window.
I still belive that ECW is a better TV Show then Raw & Smackdown. Less storylines, more wrestling :D

Good review, but here's the bad.... Too much cursing (And I curse a lot in my reviews) there's some spelling errors (Always remember to check for those) and this is more of a personal complaint, the ratings. They're a bit too high. Three stars for a random match on ECW? That's just wrong.

Try to fix that up if you do another review, but you're on the right path. And I do agree with you in that it was a good show... Its a shame that the ratings don't reflect the quality of the program.

The match ratings are on the 'Bigfella Rati-thingy" Most Smackdown matches bore the fuck out of me. ECW ones are pritty entertaining :D I shall try cut down on the swearing, but i type what i say/think :p

LETS HOPE I CAN DO IT AGAIN NEXT WEEK :D