• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

2 Three Hour Raw Episodes Announced

Ben

Monday Night Raw will be 3 hours long on both June 13th and June 20th.

The season finale of Tough Enough airs June 6th, 2011 at 8 PM on the USA Network.

PWI

Weird to see them do to 3 hour shows back to back, hopefully they have something good planned because most of the time it seems like the first hour is just filler.

PHX

Legacy Member
Read a report about how they are gonna do the draft in June so I imagine the draft will be on the 13th maybe.

Kairi

wow, i wonder what they are going to do, well guess we will see, draft should be interesting though.

SAIYANS

First 3 hour Raw is the week after TE ends, so the winner may be announced live on that show.

The second one is likely the draft show.

Defiant

The draft i understand, but i dont see how a TE segment on Raw warrants an extra hour.

Meh, not complaining though.

SAIYANS

The draft i understand, but i dont see how a TE segment on Raw warrants an extra hour.

Meh, not complaining though.
Trish said the final 2 survivors of season 1 will compete before them and a live audience to determine which one Austin wants to give the contract to.