{2}Theme Song Battle - John Cena

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Favourite John Cena Theme Song?

• Slam Smack

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Insert Bass Here

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Basic Thuganomics

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • The Time Is Now

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

DylanTM

Reaction score
Welcome, to Theme Song Battle #2, where we get the top whatever number of each superstar's themes, and see which is most popular. Last battle, three themed of Randy Orton we put up, the most favorited, being Burn in My Light. This week, the face of the WWE, John Cena!

June - November 2002
Slam Smack by R. Hardy

Nov '02 - Feb '03
Insert Bass Here by DJ Case

March '03 - March '05
Basic Thuganomics by John Cena (a.k.a. Word Life)

March '05 - NOW
The Time is Now by Tha Trademarc & John Cena

This will be a series where I'm only starting now, where I'll put a random song, ASSOCIATED, with the wrestler in question in here. There will not be vote on this song.

On this Cena addition, we have 12 Stones - We Are One, during his time with The Nexus

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Going with My Time is Now. Always liked that theme.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Word Life. I loved Cena those years tbh. Then he recorded My Time is Now and in my opinion isn't a great theme.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Word Life, it is more aggressive, and better fit his character out of any of these songs did at the time. It's also a more raw feeling. His current theme isn't as bad as people make it seem(it's just over played), but still I don't really see how it fits his character right now. The second one is a great beat in my opinion, but not good for a wrestler theme. The first one doesn't fit Cena at all, and it is just generic, which I'm sure the reason being is because he was new at the time.

DylanTM

Reaction score
Um guys, the this one, aswell as the third one is done. I'm making the fourth one now before I go on mah hols.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Just like Orton, they all suck.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Word Life, it is more aggressive, and better fit his character out of any of these songs did at the time. It's also a more raw feeling. His current theme isn't as bad as people make it seem(it's just over played), but still I don't really see how it fits his character right now. The second one is a great beat in my opinion, but not good for a wrestler theme. The first one doesn't fit Cena at all, and it is just generic, which I'm sure the reason being is because he was new at the time.

lol bullshit

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
YOU CANT SEE ME MY TIME IS NOW