2 questions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

vickymania

Reaction score
as the thread title suggests,i've got 2 questions to discuss about.

1. Is Finley good enough now to get a Title Run ( its been long now for him in WWE )?? IC or US championship,maybe??

2. Is it time to restore ECW back to its best with Big Show heading the roster once more??

Evil Austin

1. YES just drop the saving Hornswaggle / VInce storyline at mania with vince vs finlay and give him some title run...

2. No. Just give him a good run on raw and than to smackdown and fued with khali, batista, edge, taker, BDV (raw has to many peeps like hbk, hhh, orton, jeff, jericho, cena, and a few more..)

vickymania

Reaction score
well,am not that sure if having Show on RAW will help things..i used to love watching ECW when Show was the champion and guys from RAW and SD were being challenged for title fight at ECW..but one thing for sure,if Show returns at ECW,the ratings will definately improve..BDV is already there at ECW,just need to add 2-3 good wrestler's in there..

Wrestling Station

1- well to make it clear, anyone feuding with Vince is considered as a huge push.

2- I dont think that Big Show will be considered as an ECW superstar, he might be in SD! and well as we all know, the talent exchange between SD! and ECW.
I think Big Show should just get along run of several feuds.

vickymania

Reaction score
i agree anyone having a storyline with Vince will be good for the guy's future in the WWE..but he hasn't been involved in a major title run fued with anybody for a long time now..he should be considered for the US championship fight against MVP,IMO.......

Airfixx

1. Yeah, Finlays good enough. I guess that only counts for so much though.
I don't quite think he's over enough to be a face champ, but if he screws Horny at some point (remember him & Vince have this deal they keep alluding to) that would be the perfect time to make him champ.

2. Show is really needed on SD cos of the average size of the wrestlers over there, BUT he'd be a lot more useful to them (ok the fans) as a face (cos he could destroy and rid us of Khali & also V when he pops over from ECW), but as we now know isn't likely for a fair while.

That said, desperately Batista needs some opposition (can't recall... Have they faced off before?)...

Given the agenda they've already set for his character, I'd do the Floyd and/or Rey thing, un-succesfully challenge Taker for the title post-WM, then have him face Batista in a long fued before turning him face.