Promos 2 out of 3 Anarchy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock
1578276952961.png

When: After Garden of Eden

Where: Mike Valanders locker room

In the locker room after Garden of Eden, the new LDW Anarchy Champion Mike Valander is sitting on a chair while grasping the Anarchy Championship.

Mike: Well, I did it. Despite the fact that Izalith nearly brutalized me to victory, I survived the wrath of the monster. It's like they say, to get to heaven, you have to go through Hell, and tonight I went through Hell.

Mike puts the belt on his shoulder and holds it.

Mike: But it was worth it, now I know I have a target on my back, and I'm fine with that. Nobody knows targets like I do, they say that once your champion, you're the hunted. No, because I'm still the hunter, and I'm a fighting champion.

Mike stands up with the belt, and gets up and grabs a water to drink.

Mike: That's better, a nice drink to cool me off after a huge win.

Mike douses himself off with the water bottle.

Mike: Now where was I? Oh yeah, I don't care who challenges me. Whether it be the guy who interrupted me before I got a chance to talk about my stipulation, which I will name soon, Jay Washington.

Mike grabs a small towel and dries himself off.

Mike: It could be Mr. Pincushion himself, Brian Toogood. Well, judging by what happened with him and Patriot, and the 1 crying, it seems we wont be seeing him challenge for any titles.

Mike has a blank stare when mentioning the next person.

Mike: It could be Miss Curtsy herself, the so called Princess Nova. She's giving me the creeps and if Reagan couldn't do it, I could beat her into sense.

Mike has a smile when mentioning the last person.

Mike: Or once he's done with woman problems, who knows? A double title match against our current champion? Patriot. We don't need two days to decide that match, I'd be happy to face Patriot for both titles.

Mike: Who knows? Anyone can give me a fight for this, then I accept all challengers.

Mike sits down again and now realizes he's going to make a stipulation.

Mike: Oh shoot, I've been rambling on and on about opponents, I forgot about the stipulation, what this belt does is that you have to make a stipulation for every match you defend this belt.

Mike: Knowing old school, like I do. I've decided to make my stipulation. My stipulation is...... an old school drag em out, 2 out of 3 falls match. I know it sounds boring but here's the thing, I want competition and if you can survive 2 or possibly 3 falls, you're definitely a contender for this belt.

Mike: If I can and hopefully I can add different falls, like pinfalls only or submission only, but right now, you have more chances to win unlike a certain team in the playoffs whose fans that are complaining about overtime. I got two words for them, BLEW Dat.

Mike gets ready to change and the cameras leave.

OOC - Shots fired to yesterday's game in overtime and also to another company's two day show.

Reactions: Patriot Pants