2 Dangerous Daniel talks trash about Jason Fisher in an interview.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

imported_Adam

Reaction score
The Interview begins with 2 Dangerous Daniel and an interviewer sitting backstage in a couple of recliners. It's on a nice stage setup and Daniel is in jeans, a leather jacket, and a shirt with the word "Hardcore" on it. He looks to be a little bit intoxicated but not fully drunk.

Interviewer: So, as i have heard, there appears to be some tension in the locker room between you and Jason Fisher.

Daniel: Yea, i don't like him and he doesn't like me. Its as simple as that.

Interviewer: He has a partner, Jeff Jackson, are you afraid that if you and Jason compete in a match, Jeff could come into play and interfere in your match?

Daniel: Theres always that possibility.. or, if his little buddy Jeff decides to come down and help his partner, i could bash both their skulls in and rid the locker room of two losers instead of one. Another thing is, i may be able to get some backup of my own, alot of guys don't like me but im sure theres plenty that don't like them either.

Interviewer: Ah, i see. So if you and Jason ever have this hardcore rules match, do you believe in any way that you could lose?

Daniel: Well, theres always a possibility but I plan to give it my all and he won't win easily. It truly will be the best man winning.

Interviewer: As your "opponent" has said, his partner and himself are also "hardcore" themed superstars like yourself. Do you think that his skill in hardcore wrestling could outmatch yours?

Daniel: Ha. How that team can be called anything but a joke is beyond me. Jason and Jeff think their team is so hardcore and shit, i'd beat both of them within an inch of their lives. The biggest struggle they'd have to encounter after a match with me would be how to get out of the hospital bed.

Interviewer: Your saying you have no remorse for either men and you would possibly end their careers just for the sake of a match.

Daniel: Ofcourse i would. The locker room doesn't need either of them anyways, honestly their just a couple of cocky pieces of dead weight.

Interviewer: Thank you for this interview.

Daniel: Your welcome, if you see Jason around give him the middle finger for me, and tell him im coming.

[Daniel leaves the set and begins walking down the hall slowly while the camera follows him]