19-year-old Virginia man gets 97 years in jail for string of robberies

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shefflad

Reaction score
where now for the undertaker

with the undertaker injured at the moment, now he isen't the world champ, where does the deadman go from here, he has just about done everything in the wwe i carn't see wat else he has left to do. ok when he comes bk he will feud with mark henery stright away.
but after that he fueds with edge i carn't see vince putting him as champ again.
comments plz

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
he will come back maybe in january or so on, feud with edge until mania, maybe with the title, hold some months and then retire, it was the plan more or less for this year...instead they could make him lose to edge at mania,making so edge will become the top heel and top star of the company. possibly taker will come with a new gimmick and music, he had often done that

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
If he comes back he will be in the Main Event scene we can be sure about that who he will feud with is a mystery. But that is if he comes back he may retire iam not sure, But iam sure he will be back he may just not wrestle in a feud.

As Outsider said hopefully when he comes back he will have another gimmick, Hopefully the American Badass gimmick because that was awsome. Although i dought that will happen.

phantomgerald

i wonder if he can still be as good as he was because he's not getting any younger.

MikeRaw

Well we know es injured with his arm but he is also in need of hip surgery.I'm not sure if anyone knew that but when he got the title,vince wanted to make sure he would be able to work around it.They said ok but I think now that hes out he might get both fixed.As for coming back,I think he will come back,do one more WM then retire sortly after....I was hoping he would be able to keep his title reign going but oh well...

Dead Man11384

Reaction score
undertaker's day in the wwe is limited now, as great as he is, he's getting older and older. His health problem keep him from doing stuff in that square circle. He's a great wrestler, greatest legned in my mind, he'll come bak for one or two more mania, but don't expect to see him on TV too much.

Kairi

Reaction score

A 19-year-old Virginia man was sentenced to nearly 100 years in prison for a spate of robberies.
Raymond Lewis Perry, from Norfolk, was sentenced in federal court Monday for his two week crime spree which targeted commercial businesses in Virginia and North Carolina, according to reports.
The teenager robbed a pizzeria, a 7-Eleven and a LukOil gas station in Virginia Beach in September 2010, court records show.

A clerk at the gas station was shot during the heist but survived.
Perry was also found guilty of holding up two Family Foods grocery stores in Gates County, N.C., the same month.
He is believed to have acted with two men, Wade Watford, 36, and a 17 year-old, who were also arrested in connection with the crimes.
Perry was sentenced to 96 and a half years Monday.

He was convicted in June on charges of conspiracy to interfere with commerce by means of robbery, three counts of interference with commerce by means of robbery, and four counts of using a firearm in furtherance of a crime of violence.​