• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah... I was pretty upset over the Taker's Streak Loss. And for his Retirement Match, They should've done something a little more special, In My Opinion, than just hv him lose like that.

DualShock

Jobber
Reaction score
The Invasion angle no doubt, everything else listed in this thread (except of Blue Blazer) was just an idiotic storyline or a gimmick that could be fixed and even if not, it damaged only the career of one wrestler but the Invasion angle was about the future of pro wrestling in North America and we still feel the consequences. No misuse of Kane, guys like Cena & Reigns being forced down our throats and Trish Stratus acting like an animal can be compared to the golden opportunity they have missed.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Black Iron PJ

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Pretty personal but having both Sting and the Undertaker in the same company and in the exact same time and never booking them together despite literally it being one of the biggest dream match's of all time. Which pretty much means that Sting Vs. Undertaker was a match that never happened BY CHOICE.

Reactions: Death Walker