18 Things You Probably May Not Know About Dean Ambrose

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
"Your OWN supply"

That is what I meant by the stuff you were selling or something else. I have yet to meet a drug dealer who isn't using something.

I used to deal a good bit not very long ago. I sold pretty much anything and everything I could aquire. Typically u want to try every batch of whatever u get for urself so u know the quality and purity of what u are giving out to other people.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Which is not what the video says. WWE themselves are very clear that Dean is only the longest running champ since they got hold of it. The video says Dean is the longest running champ ever.

OIC. Well, I didn't watch the video before posting...

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
I mean he did grow up in Cincinnati. I'm from Ohio and cincy is by far up there as the shit hole of the entire state

Yeah it is. I find it funny how people call Cleveland the shit hole when Cini is like 50% worse. lol