15 Year Old Boy Rapes 6 Year Old Girl

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
fuck... i dont want to reply to this as much as i want to give them a hatchet wound on their face.

they deserve to be castrated with a steamroller and raped up the ass by a black rhino for this, maybe im biased because it happened to my mother and a close friend of mine (not by family though)

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
lmao, are you stupid?

Kids pick up shit from anywhere and I didn't say it didn't happen, I just said there is no solid proof, -Constantine....I mean, lil' homo.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Um, you're the one who came in this thread and started you moron, all over something I didn't even say. I never insulted you ONCE in my initial post answering you.

:rolleyes:

Lil' Woj21

Reaction score
I never insulted you either. And you did call me "lil' homo" which was pretty fucking gay. HAHA. Im just saying how would a 6-7 year old lie about something like that. Thats like one of the worst things you can lie about. But who am i and what the fuck do i know.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I like how everyone jumps on these guys without knowing if this is even the truth.

Thank you. I always thought in the American judicial system you were innocent until proven guilty. But apparently if you are even alleged to be abusing a little girl then you deserve death on the spot, without trial or jury, for the very idea that you could possibly have even a 5% chance of being convicted guilty.

Okay. I dont know bout you. But why the fuck would a Girl even lie about her older brother Sexually Assulting her. Thats beyond fucked up to even lie about.

Because we live in a fucked up generation where little boys and girls as early as the age of 5 or 6 have the intelligence and know how to call CPS on their parents, faking claims of abuse to be taken away because their Mom or Dad grounded them from their iPods for being bad.

Yupp because a 7 year old girl would lie about being raped/sexually assulted. Yupp your completely right. GTFO

I'd appreciate it if you didn't generate this into a flame war. When it's serious discussion, I mean serious discussion. If you disagree with Lady Hotrod, take it somewhere else.

No matter what topic it is. You always like to fucking argue with anyone. No one wants that shit man. GTFO. And oh so original.

It is serious discussion, a place where arguments and debate are welcome so long as they are conducted fairly and respectfully. So far, you've failed to show that kind of respect. LH has been using unacceptable attacks as well, but from where I'm sitting it's been instigated by yourself blowing up over a member disagreeing that the little girl could be lying.

KIDS DO NOT ALWAYS UNDERSTAND THE SEVERITY OF SUCH ACCUSATIONS.

Which is 100% true. But there's no need to blow up with all Caps. I'm only not deleting these series of posts because it's important I lay down the ground rules to let you guys off with a light warning rather than be a dick about this.

Okay mom! Your always right. smh!!

Now you're just not even adding to the conversation. Take a deep breath, post something in HIAT if needed, but this is your only warning. Future disrespect in Serious Discussion will be deleted. Further disruption after deletion will result in infractions being handed out. Just giving you fair warning.

Kizza

Reaction score
Uh, there are plenty of television programs documenting crimes like rape and such. A little child can hear those anywhere. Just because they say "I was touched somewhere" doesn't mean it's always true, and they don't understand what they say. I've heard little kids say "fucking murder you" to other kids, they obviously don't understand what it means.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
There was actually a case in the tri-area where a kid in elementary school lied and told her teacher that her parents were assaulting her which led to the cops getting involved and the parents being arrested. It all turned out to be false. The girl wanted to go to a sleep over or something like that and her parents wouldn't let her. And that's just one story.

Plus add in the fact that the talk and acts of sex are getting younger and younger. Obesity rate is on the rise. Meaning most kids just sit around watching tv, getting alot of other exposure to sex. So the story could very well be bs. I'm not saying that it is, but I I'm not saying I believe the little girl either.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Normally in a story like this I would be more inclined to believe the little girl. But considering the fact that both boys claim not-guilty, the article didn't reference anything in regards to proof that the girl had ever been assaulted, and didn't say anything at all about the parental situation, you can see how I'm skeptical of the whole story and situation as a whole. That's where the justice system is supposed to come in. It's easy to let emotions take control and say the boys need to be burned at the stake, but due to the circumstances I think we need to see hard evidence here. I'd appreciate if the originator of this thread or anyone capable of providing updates would reply to this thread when new developments arise.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I'd like to thank all of the awesome people who understand my point.

Sorry about he caps, I was just trying to get it across to the guy who didn't get it the first 30 times I said it.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Not only that, but i've seen a hundred times (well, not this exact case, but other types of cases.) that the police can easily manipulate people into saying stuff for no reason other than to get a case. The fact that the kid is apparently playing around during the questioning is suspicious. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if the police officer is a crazed feminist who just wants to put light on this while sending the boys down as "collateral damage" in her mind.

Either way, so far there's no evidence to prove anything and some people should be ashamed for saying they're gonna do all this stuff when at the end of the day, the boys are just kids too, and jumping to conclusions like that is pretty crappy to do. Obviously if it's true everybody knows it's horrible, but lets just see where all this goes.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I'd like to thank all of the awesome people who understand my point.

Sorry about he caps, I was just trying to get it across to the guy who didn't get it the first 30 times I said it.

Since I started watching Law and Order more, I learned to look at both sides of the story with stuff like this. Especially kids. People think just because they are kids, they're innocent and that isn't the case anymore. 10 years ago yeah, but not in this day and age.