15 Year Old Boy Rapes 6 Year Old Girl

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
A six-year-old girl was raped while being subjected to a string of sex attacks by her two teenage brothers, a court has heard.

A jury at Birmingham Crown Court was shown a recorded interview in which the girl told a police officer she was attacked around 15 times by one sibling and more than 10 by the other.

In the half-hour interview, conducted by a female police officer last summer, the girl also claimed she had been told by one brother to keep quiet about the abuse.

The alleged victim, who is now aged seven, is said to have been abused at her Birmingham home between September 2006 and May 2009.

Her brothers, aged 15 and 13, both deny counts of rape and sexual assault of a child.

During the recorded interview, the girl could be seen playing with a toy train as she told the police officer she had been subjected to "inappropriate things".

The girl also gave evidence to the jury by video link and was asked questions by defence barrister Jonathan Ray, who is acting for the older defendant.

She told the court she had "said no" to her older brother and he had said he would give her sweets.

One of the brothers, neither of whom can be named for legal reasons, is also alleged to have sexually assaulted another sister, who is also younger than them.

The 15-year-old defendant denies two charges of rape and four of sexual assault of a child, while his brother denies two counts of rape and two of sexual assault.

Source - Yahoo News

I swear, If I see these two people then I will openly smack them and tell them what twats they are. How dare they?! Who do they think they are? Abusing a child like that is pathetic, They should get life for this. I really consider bringing the death penalty in as a good option sometimes...

J...

Reaction score
Just going to put this out there but Im going to guess that there parents aren't exactly parents of the year? How do you raise a 15 year old and 13 year old to be so fucked up and it says it started in 06 which means the boys were 11 and 9...WTF.

Lil' Woj21

Reaction score
Most definitely they do. But thats just sick. because they are just damn ugly of themselves that they would need to Sexually Attack their "6Yr old sister". Fuck that. Its a shame to anyone who does it. Its in your blood. Why would you wanna fuck your sister?? Despicable.

-TJ-

Reaction score
That's pathetic. I wish I could see these kinds of people face to face that do the most fucked up things and just slap the taste out of their mouths. They don't need to go to jail, they need their fucking dicks chopped off. God damn whats wrong with my generation. Two pieces of shits who probably have shitty parents, who I want to slap the shit out of too. Worthless, pathetic, pieces of garbage. That girl will never be the same. She will grow up knowing that her BROTHERS did that to her. Fuck them.

chessarmy

Reaction score
Fucked up, obvious insanity in this case with the brothers and the poor girl is going to be scarred for life because of it

-TJ-

Reaction score
It's no insanity. Its very simple, these two kids are fucking dumb and their parents are worthless. They wondered about sexual things and because of their lack of a brain, they abused their little sister and, according to the time frame, they started it when she was 4...

Reaction score
I agree with all of the above posters...IF the allegations are true. And that's a big if. All the evidence that exists is the word of a 7 year old girl, and kids that age can be manipulated/confused/pushed to say just about anything. A 7 year old using the phrase "inappropriate things" seem a bit odd to me.

To iterate though, if it is true, then those boys deserve to be castrated and raped and prison and all of that. Let's just make sure it's true first before they get condemned.

-TJ-

Reaction score
Maybe the phrase "inappropriate things" was used by the police women and it just summed up all the things the girl probably explained to her.

-Constantine

Reaction score
Parents. Do they even try anymore?

Like really? Where were they when there kids can just rape their youngest daughter?
Put the kids in jail except the daughter of course and take her away from the parents and give her a better home.

Toddy

Reaction score
To put it simply, that is fucking wrong and they deserve anything that happens to them.

Lil' Woj21

Reaction score
Okay. I dont know bout you. But why the fuck would a Girl even lie about her older brother Sexually Assulting her. Thats beyond fucked up to even lie about.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Do you not understand that kids can lie? It's very possible that this kid watched a TV show/movie/etc. and got it from there. Also, if something inappropriate happens, kids are very open to telling their parents. I find it a bit strange that this happened so many times and the parents weren't told about it. EVERYONE tells on their siblings and gets them in trouble.

I am not saying that it didn't happen but kids DO lie about shit, no matter how fucked up it is, and a kid that age, if she is lying, does not understand exactly how wrong something like sexual abuse is.

Again, I am not saying it didn't happen but kids can say a lot of shit and people shouldn't wish death upon these guys until it's proven that they are sick fucks.