13-year-old boy accused of robbing Illinois bank

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

PEORIA, Illinois - A 13-year-old boy who police say was caught red-handed a block away was accused Tuesday of robbing a bank.

The unidentified boy was charged with felony armed robbery in juvenile court, accused of threatening a teller with a gun and demanding cash.

He was found hiding in a nearby garage about 30 minutes after Monday's robbery, stained red from a dye pack that had been placed in the bag of money.

"It's the youngest person I can remember," said Sheriff Michael McCoy, a four-decade veteran of the sheriff's office.

Prosecutors were considering whether to seek to have him tried as an adult and face up to 30 years in prison.

Idk about you but when I was 13 I was not thinking about robbing banks. Damn this shit is fucked up lolz

Wrestling Station

30 years in prison? They will create a monster out of him.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I thought about robbing a bank when I was 13. Then again I'm always thinking about robbing banks, places just have too much damn money and criminals make it look so damn easy all the time. lol.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Why does the thought of a thirteen year old with a gun scare the fuck outta me?

Klide

ohh haha my teacher told me about this and we couldn't stop laughing cause he said the economies so bad that parents are sending their kids to do the dirty work haha