12 Tech Items That Will Be Cheaper This Year

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
My drawings...

Hey ppl. Since im doing a Fundamentals of Drawing class at uni, Ive begun to draw, alot. Figured Id post my work on here so I can (hopefully) get some other ppls feedback on my work. Me saying it 'roxors my boxors' doesnt count, lol...

Here two pieces so far...

Floating man...
floater2.jpg

Goblin...
goblin.jpg

Wrestling Station

Good 3D images.
Try to use oil paintings too, you will do great with that too ;)

KassidyX

Reaction score
kick ass man im trying to get that good this is what i can do

100_1396.jpg

Markz

Reaction score
Wow you have a good talent, you should teach Art or something.

Truth

Reaction score
The floating man is very good, I would add some more detail to the upper body though, maybe pecks (or just niples), a belly button, and some darkening on the edges of his torso. The goblin is good, the only thing I would work on with that is the teeth.

Soulpower

The Goblin looks great....Makes me wish I had some artistic talent.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Great drawings like the floating man, i have no art skills what so ever i struggle to draw a stick man lol

Reaction score
The floating man is very good, I would add some more detail to the upper body though, maybe pecks (or just niples), a belly button, and some darkening on the edges of his torso. The goblin is good, the only thing I would work on with that is the teeth.

Thanks. Yeh I have considered that, I just cant seem to get anything to look decent. Chances are Ill try n add something later tho.

Thanks y'al...

This Guy

The Goblin looks great....Makes me wish I had some artistic talent.

Makes me wish I had any sort of talent. I'm jealous of anyone who can draw, cause it was something I always wished I could do, but just can't

Reaction score
You guys really should look into it if your interested. I did those after just two 3hr lessons. I could sraw a little before hand, but not that great...