12 Rounds ain't got shit on this!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SnackZ

Reaction score
Lmao - I have no sound at work but this seems interesting oddly enough.

Airfixx

LOL... That's already infinately more entertaining than 12 Rounds could ever hope to be!

...Looks like Kurt gets some pussy too. Nice.

Soulpower

Doubt it. It'll probably go straight to DVD, and to garbage bins shortly thereafter >_>

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

TNA made themselves a joke in the gaming world. Why not do the same for the cinema freaks?

noumenon

^You just made me pop a blood vessel and puke in my mouth a little bit with the mention of TNA's video game. Please don't ever do that again.

LKP

The acting in this film looks terrible and it looks shit. Same curt angle as in tna like. No different character and to be honest 12 rounds looks awesome compared to this shit.

Great One

Wait.. this wasn't a joke?! I thought it was a way to take a shot at 12 Rounds or something. What is up with the terrible production quality.

Travis40

The acting in this film looks terrible and it looks shit. Same curt angle as in tna like. No different character and to be honest 12 rounds looks awesome compared to this shit.

I really doubt that you're 26 with spelling like this.

:lmao at Kurt Angle

WarMachine

Reaction score
Are we really sure this is actually going to be a movie? cuz' damn if it is how much did they pay the film crew?, plus the trailer didn't look realistic at all as far as the way most trailers look even low budget ones, anyway if it's real ill probably watch it for shits and giggles.... If it's not then I don't really see a big loss here.