• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

12/15 ECW Discussion

The biggest problem with the ladder match is that Shelton proved to be a stupid fucking negro. Christian was being helped due to blood loss, CLIMB THE FUCKING LADDER AND GET THE BELT YOU DUMB FUCK. HE CAN'T STOP YOU, GO FUCKING WIN THE MATCH.

MizMasta3000

^That makes too much sense. And you say it like it's his fault he didn't take advantage of the situation.

Anyways. Kane/Ryder? what a poor qualifyer for ECW homecoming + Main event

^That makes too much sense. And you say it like it's his fault he didn't take advantage of the situation.

Anyways. Kane/Ryder? what a poor qualifyer for ECW homecoming + Main event

I say it's like his fault because he should have done something to not make himself look so blatantly stupid. Go to attack Christian and get low blow or SOMETHING.

Hometown Kid

Yeah, run in on medics as a good guy and low blow people. Yeah, that would be perfect to get him over as a face. >_> The match never should have even been stopped in the first place, but Shelton had his hands tied.

Why are they turning ECW into Raw/SD version 3? :n: Fuck this, it's obvious they're about to kill the show off and this tourney's a last hurrah for the show.

Airfixx

^^^Presumably in reference to the Jesse edition of Raw...

In which case:

Good. In as much as it'll make for a good show and a great swansong for what has been arguably the best WWE TV show of 2009. If only Raw was that good every week.

Yeah, run in on medics as a good guy and low blow people. Yeah, that would be perfect to get him over as a face. >_> The match never should have even been stopped in the first place, but Shelton had his hands tied.

I took Axis to mean that Shelton should have rushed the Medics and C only to RECEIVE a low blow...

Given the (kayfaybe) predicament he was in and the fact that it's a no DQ envioronment, it wouldn't have been particularly heelish of Christian to deliver a low blow (He's dazed to fuck and sees an effectively legal way to protect his title)...

Naitch has been getting away low-blowing as a face for years.

I think this serves as an example of the (one) difference between a guy like HHH and Shelton... One would have dealt with hand he'd been dealt whilst the other (to a significant degree) choked.

Soulpower

So... Shelton and Christian were pretty much healthy on RAW (When they were throwing Jericho out of the building), yet they could "barely walk" on ECW. I know its pro wrestling, but COME ON!