11-year-old mayor names Texas street after Justin Bieber

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Huge WWE Star leaving soon

sorry if this is already posted i dont think it is.
24wrestling.com
reported that a huge WWE star will be leaving WWE in a few weeks along with an important backstage person.The name should be made public soon/

I wonder who it is and why?Discuss if you want.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
hes champ so idk whyd hed wanna go but if it is good ridence....i have a feeling it could be orton....i hope not

Soulpower

I'm guessing either Batista, Orton or Carlito.... But I don't trust this report.

MikeRaw

thats the problem with those wrestling news sites,u never know whats true or not...

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
hes champ so idk whyd hed wanna go but if it is good ridence....i have a feeling it could be orton....i hope not

Chavo's contract is expiring soon and WWE just put the Cruiserweight Championship on him in hopes of convincing him to resign

Great One

Chavo or Carlito probably if anyone. A long shot if it's Orton.

King_Ash

Reaction score
How do these wrestling sites know? Do they know someone on the inside who is leaking information? Or maybe they just sneak into the backstage in a roadie case or something...

SuperSexyCenaFan

Reaction score
What I find suspicious is the fact that these newsites said WWE made this announcement,yet I found no such article on WWE.Com.If it IS true however my top three guesses would be Kane,Orton,or Batista.

Maybe Batista's reported pissy behavior in England is a sign that he's unhappy.

phantomgerald

i'm thinking its orton. he's had a bad record and what he did to his room is not going to help him

the dark knight

orton or batista . or maybe carlito .
KANE will never leave the wwe . period

Wrestling Station

What I find suspicious is the fact that these newsites said WWE made this announcement,yet I found no such article on WWE.Com.If it IS true however my top three guesses would be Kane,Orton,or Batista.

Maybe Batista's reported pissy behavior in England is a sign that he's unhappy.

i think it is just to make kids start hating Batista for his heel turn soon imo.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I'll lay $50 on RVD.

Though it could be Chavo, or Sabu. Though I wouldn't call them big stars.