10 Years Later: The Real Reason Ahmed Johnson Left The WWE.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Viva!

Reaction score
"When I left, the reason I did leave, and the reason I didn't tell Vince is because I'm not a crybaby, is that my sister was dying and she died like three days after I walked out the door and they didn't know I was dealing with that, you know?"

It seems he didn't walk out because he wanted a higher salary after all.

Though I still believe his injuries still had a lot to do with it.

Vandy316

Reaction score
ha i remember him. i had a poster of him and he eliminated himself in the rumble once.

that sucks about his sister and i always wondered what happened but do u have a source?

The A-man

Reaction score
Well, sometimes there are just problems sp personnal that you have no other choice between what you must do compared to what you have to do.

If Ahmed is really being sencere about all this then I feel he made the right choice for himself. It would be a real shame if his sister died without seeing his face for the last time.