10 WWE Salaries You Won't Believe

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

And for the sake of those on here who hate WhatCulture and do not want to watch:

10. Braun Strowman - $450,000
9. Sasha Banks - $150,000
8. Rosa Mendes - $220,000
7. Seth Rollins - $2.4 Million
6. Dean Ambrose - $1.1 Million
5. Big Show - $1.5 Million
4. The Undertaker - $2 Million
3. Kevin Dunn - $4.7 Million (Makes more than HHH)
2. John Cena - $9.5 Million
1. Brock Lesnar - $6 Million

Let the venting being, because I know I can see a few unfair wages here.

Koko B.

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
What? No James Elllsworth?

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
Eh, only two I have an issue with are Braun Strowman and Sasha Banks. Then again, you gotta realise that ''the women division'' is just one division. Strowman is main eventing the next PPV, and sure, he's been making that DOUGH~! long before that was all planned out that way. Also, women wrestlers tend to not make as much because there's not as much want for women's wrestling around the world. Sure, you got Women of Honor, the TNA Knockouts and even dedicated promotions for it like SHIMMER and SHINE but a lot of promotions don't promote it at all, and if they do, it's usually just one division. Similar to how the Cruiserweights are just one division. They ain't making big bucks either. The truth is, when the want isn't that big, the attraction about it isn't that big, which is why women don't make what men do in wrestling. (I do believe Sasha should be earning more though, don't get me wrong, but compared to what women in the independence scene make, it's still a whole fucking lot) Plus, there's a big chance this is her first contract anyways. She's gonna probably double that in a year or so.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Yeah you're not mentioning the bonuses involved with being champ or headlining a PPV. I do think that that some of the salaries are lower than what they should be, but if you're making around 300k, travel the world, famous, and doing what you love, then I think that's more than enough.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
10. Bulk McHugeFist - $450,000...You are kidding right? If this is a joke its not funny!

9. Sasha Banks - $150,000...that just isn't fair...Sasha deserves so much more :(

3. Kevin Dunn - $4.7 Million (Makes more than HHH)...You can afford to get your teeth fixed Prick!

1. Bork La$er - $6 Million...this is ridiculous...

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Strowman earning that much is bananas. How many weeks did his thirty second squashes run for?
The argument of 'but he's main eventing a ppv' is garbage, look at Sasha (who just main evented) earning 150k. Absolute nonsense.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Bucktooth makes more money than HHH? :hhh3: Wow. But, I guess when your daddy saves a ton of WWF footage from a burning trailer, that's gonna keep you employed in WWE for life.

Not too surprised Strowman's salary is the way it is, given he is Vinnie Mac's jerk-off material.

Also, Sasha deserves much more.

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
Those figures are for 2015 AFAIK so Sasha headlining HIAC should bump her pay up.