10 WWE Matches I want To See The Most in 2008!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
1 - JBL vs. HHH. I wanted to see this when JBL was the heel on SD! dominating, and HHH was the heel on RAW dominating. I'd really love for this to be the main event of Wrestlemania 25 (RAW Main Event).

2 - HBK vs. Batista. Either or as the heel is fine with me, cause its new and fresh, something WWE rarely does these day.

3 - Umaga vs. Undertaker. They would be a perfect fit for opponent IMO. Both are agile big men, and prolly two of the best big men in WWE.

4 - Ron Killings vs. Cena. I wanna see this because they have a legit grudge with each other from what I read. And Truth can finally shut his ass up, and prove, Truth demonstrates, Cena imitates!

5 - Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker. I think this has been a fued in the works for some time, and I'd like to see it at a SummerSlam, or Survivor Series, because those are the big ones. These two can match-up well against each other.

6 - The Undertaker vs. Big Show. They had some pretty good matches back in the day, and now with Show slimmer, they could very well have better ones now. And with it being for the Title, it even makes it better.

7 - Punk/Jericho/Hardy vs. Elijah Burke/MVP/Shelton Benjamin. I just think that would be a good fued, and could very well make a lot of sense too. Hardy and MVP, Punk and Burke from ECW, Jericho and Shelton were in MITB. I'd really enjoy the match, and would be cool I think

8 - Mr. Kennedy vs. Y2J. This would be like an old Rock/Jericho type fued. Two big mouths, great on the mic, and someone new for Y2J to work with. I think it could be a show stealing match.

9 - Kofi Kingston vs. Carlito Cool. For some reason I see this coming, and I would like it. Two 'Cool' Superstars going at it, with accents. Caribbean vs. Jamaican. Cant ask for a better fued! lol

10 - Edge/Orton/Kennedy/MVP/Big Show vs. Jeff Hardy/Matt Hardy/Jericho/CM Punk/Rey Mysterio. I'd really like to see this Survivor Series Match. I think it would be good build up and everything. Have Hardyz vs. Rated RKO, CM Punk & Kennedy fueding on RAW, perhaps for the Briefcase. MVP & Jericho there for talent, and Big Show/Rey continuing their fued from where they left off, as Rey is announced as team Jericho's final pick. It would be awesome I think, and can develope some interesting fueds.

Feel free to leave reviews/comments on these Match, and also, give your Ten Matches You Want To See The Most.

CenaMark54

Randy Orton vs CM Punk
Randy Orton vs Batista
HHH vs JBL
Batista vs HBK
Cena vs Batista

Thats basically it. Also, I am not a Batista fan by any stretch of the imagination, so this somewhat surprises myself. There are just so many fueds for him.

the dark knight

HBK vs batista
orton vs batista
cena vs batista
khali vs big show
triple h vs kennedy
mvp vs edge
edge vs triple h
edge vs jericho
cm punk vs hbk
kennedy vs jericho
orton vs punk

JEFF HARDY VS UNDERTAKER

this time, hardy wins. he was still a rookie when he faced taker 6 years ago....he improved and now he can beat taker.

PeepShow

Yeah, no need to post over again, so all of CM's matches and a few of TDK's along w/ HBK/Taker @ WM.

John

1. Shawn Michaels vs. Batista
2. HHH vs. MVP
3. Jericho vs. Kennedy
4. Kane vs. EDGE
5. Kofi Kingston vs. Samoa Joe
6. Samoa Joe vs. Taker
7. Samoa joe vs. HHH
8. Samoa Joe vs. HBK
9.Samoa Joe vs. chris Jericho
10. samoa joe vs. CM Punk.

McLovin

Reaction score
I'm quite interested to see what they do with Orton during the rest of his title reign, obviously there's challengers such as JBL, possibly Matt Hardy and the usuals such as Triple H and John Cena. I'm looking forward to what matches the Booking Team make up.

HHHforever

Reaction score
Small Show,
He said WWE feuds. Last time I checked Samoa Joe was on TNA.

Anyway I agree with peep, I'd love to see HBK vs. Taker at WM 25, that would be one heel of a ME. As far as the other similar pretty much the same as TDK's, although I wouldn't be that hot on Hardy/Taker.

McLovin

Reaction score
HHHForever
Wrestlemania 25 is in 2009, the thread title says 10 Matches I Most Want To See In 2008!

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
1.) Triple H vs. John 'Bradshaw' Layfield
2.) MVP vs. Triple H
3.) Shawn Michaels vs. Batista
4.) Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker
5.) CM Punk vs. John Cena
6.) The Great Khali vs. The Big Show
7.) Umaga vs. The Undertaker
8.) Chris Jericho vs. Edge
9.) CM Punk vs. Shawn Michaels
10.) John Cena vs. Batista

Montana

The two big matches that stand out to me are:

CM Punk vs Mr Kennedy

and

John Cena vs MVP

For the most part my top ten would include mixing punk/mvp against guys they havent fueded with yet. (Edge, HBK, Kennedy, HHH)

Soulpower

Caribbean vs. Jamaican

Ummm... Isn't Jamaica in the Caribbean?

Anyways..

Punk vs HBK
Jericho vs MVP (An extended program between the two)
Orton vs Batista
Umaga vs Taker

HHHforever

Reaction score
HHHForever
Wrestlemania 25 is in 2009, the thread title says 10 Matches I Most Want To See In 2008!

Thank you for correcting me. However I considered this thread to be over the next year, or season, and I consider the wrestler year, or season, to be from Wrestlemania to Wrestlemania. But again thank you for catching my mistake.

Fenix0505

Reaction score
I really want to see more of the original ECW but i know it wont ever happen for a while because they probably banned it from T.V. unless they have like an ECW Legends match with the good stipulations...
Also id like to see uhh:
Kane & Big Show vs. Tag Team Champs - and win and go back to title holders or instead of Show Taker..

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I'm quite interested to see what they do with Orton during the rest of his title reign, obviously there's challengers such as JBL, possibly Matt Hardy

PFFFT, MATT HARDY?? Jeff already had his chance and look where he is, first off they're on different shows and secondly Matt has to win the US title first.

Most of them have already been said. I'd like to see Undertaker/HBK again but Taker winning this time. I see Small Show mentioned Samoa Joe, basically if and/or hopefully when Joe leaves TNA and comes to the E, ANY OPPONENT HE FACES WILL BE A FANTASY MATCH FOR FANS. Except maybe him and Funaki or Val Venis.