10 Wrestlers That Should Ask For A Release

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Not sure how people can doubt Ziggler as a worker, sure he over bumps but he's more than capable of telling a story when given time and a narrative.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Dolph Ziggler for sure. He would be a great addition to the Junior Heavyweight divisions of New Japan or NOAH. He can really work anywhere, and he'll achieve much more than what WWE granted him.

:idk: I thought you said Noah was a dog turd promotion or words of that affect. Plenty of better workers in America who could work Japan, Ziggler is bland in all areas, he is not going to help Noah.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
:idk: I thought you said Noah was a dog turd promotion or words of that affect. Plenty of better workers in America who could work Japan, Ziggler is bland in all areas, he is not going to help Noah.
NOAH has really good Junior Heavyweight division, and is one of the only reasons I watch. Dolph Ziggler can fit right in, imo.

FeudTube

Jobber
Reaction score
Ziggler is bland, same old bland moves granted wwe ban moves and limit what a wrestler can do but others in his potion change it up, not a great worker.

That sentence just shows how little you understand about what being a worker actually means.

I hate when people say "awh this guy sucks, he only knows ___ moves!" .. It's wrestling, wrestling isn't about the moves it's about the story.
Look at Steve Austin, probably the most over guy the business has ever seen, how many moves did he use...? like 5, maybe, not including striking...?

The criteria for a great worker isn't based on how many moves he knows. If the moves he uses aren't for you thats fine but it doesnt mean he's a shitty worker because he's the guy the majority of fans believe should be main eventing PPV's so clearly he's doing something right.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
That sentence just shows how little you understand about what being a worker actually means.

I hate when people say "awh this guy sucks, he only knows ___ moves!" .. It's wrestling, wrestling isn't about the moves it's about the story.
Look at Steve Austin, probably the most over guy the business has ever seen, how many moves did he use...? like 5, maybe, not including striking...?

The criteria for a great worker isn't based on how many moves he knows. If the moves he uses aren't for you thats fine but it doesnt mean he's a shitty worker because he's the guy the majority of fans believe should be main eventing PPV's so clearly he's doing something right.
I know how many moves a wrestler does is not what makes them great or not, i have watched wrestling long enough to judge what i consider a good worker or not, thank you very much.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I don't really understand the hate Ziggler gets. Yeah his antics (the way he dresses and the things he says) are fucking cringe. But I think he's an awesome wrestler and if he was/is given the opportunity he could do some great things.