10 TNA Matches I want to See The Most in 2008!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
1 - Samoa Joe vs. Booker T. I really wanna see 'em go at it. I think they'd be great against each other.

2 - A.J. Styles vs. Kurt Angle. I'm thinkin' the Angle Alliance breaks up soon, which I'd actually wont mind seeing, cause I wanna see an awesome match between them.

3 - Kurt Angle vs. Jeff Jarrett. This was one of those like dream matches for me when Angle went to TNA. But with Double J out for obvious reasons, it didn't get to happen. Hopefully he'll return soon.

4 - Matt Morgan vs. Samoa Joe. I think these are two of the best young guys around. Morgan is finally getting his push he deserves, and I can see these two fighting for the Title.

5 - Motor City Machine Guns vs. Latin American eXchange. I want this match to be for the Tag Team Titles at Bound For Glory, in an Ultimate X Match! I think this would be an awesome match, and very enjoyable.

6 - Sting vs. Robert Roode. With Roode being young, and now looking like a legit main eventer, I'd really love to see this fued, maybe even Slammiversary or Bound For Glory.

7 - Joe & Angle vs. AJ & Tomko. I think Angle turns face after Lockdown, Tomko & AJ turn on him, Angle shows respect to Joe after their outstand match at Lockdown, so it leads to this fantastic match.

8 - Samoa Joe vs. Sting. This could be a phenomenal match up, with two faces being super over, and having an awesome match, which would be better with the addition of the World Title being on the line.

9 - Samoa Joe(c) vs. Booker T vs. Sting vs. Christian Cage vs. Matt Morgan. I'd like to see this match in King of The Mountain. I know people are wondering where's Angle, but I thought Angle would be in a different fued at Slammiversary vs. Tomko & AJ. Perhaps Angle brings in Jarrett to be his partner, but Jeff turns on him, and he aligns himself with AJ & Tomko, and that leads to multiple matches with all vs. Angle, including Bound For Glory 2008 - Jarrett vs. Angle! I hope this would all go through, cause I would love it.

10 - Christian Cage vs. Robert Roode. I think this would be a good and solid match, with Roode getting a huge win over Booker, and a good fued too, this is really putting him up there. Christian as a face is over too, so I think it's natural to put them against each other. Could be a show stealing match.

Feel free to leave reviews/comments on these Matches, and also, give your Ten Matches You Want To See The Most.

Other Aditional Matches I'd like to see are:
Homicide vs. Black Machismo
Homicide vs. Samoa Joe
Black Machismo vs. Kurt Angle
Scott Steiner vs. Rhino
James Storm vs. Sting
Kevin Nash vs. Matt Morgan
Jeff Jarrett vs. Booker T

Montana

Hmm good topic. Im not the biggest TNA fan, but lets see what i can come up with...

Booker T vs Jay Lethal

Homicide vs Abyss (street fight)

Kaz vs Daniels vs Shelly (Ladder Match)

Joe vs Hernandez

Joe vs Angle (Career ending match)

Cage vs Roode

AJ vs Daniels vs Joe (Iron man)

...thats all for now

gashface

Reaction score
Christian Cage Vs. AJ Styles Vs. Samoa Joe or..
Cage Vs. AJ/AJ Vs. Joe

Booker T Vs. Samoa Joe

Kurt Angle Vs. AJ Styles (without karen angle involvement)

Petey Williams Vs. Scott Steiner (some kind of "who's the better man" match, with Petey winning and Steiner possibly leaving TNA - a nice handshake type situation would be cool!)

Jeff Jarrett Vs. Booker T

MCMG Vs. LAX

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
1.) Kurt Angle vs. Jeff Jarrett
2.) Curry Man vs. Christopher Daniels :p
3.) Samoa Joe vs. Sting
4.) Homicide vs. Samoa Joe
5.) LAX vs. MCMG (UX match)
6.) The Mexican Superman vs. Samoa Joe
7.) Samoa Joe vs. Booker T
8.) Sting vs. Booker T
9.) Robert Roode vs. Kurt Angle
10.) Abyss vs. Sick Nick Mondo (Okay that's a dream match of mine...)

PeepShow

Good thread as mentioned earlier.....

MCMG vs. LAX
Kaz vs. Styles/Joe/Daniels/Lethal (Any of the 4)
Sting vs. Joe
Angle vs. Jarrett
Styles vs. Angle
Homicide vs. Joe
Any tag team match in which Christian and MCMG are on the same team.

If I think of any more later, I'll post em.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
lol @ Daniels vs. Curry Man. That could be a stretch.....but hey, never know in TNA.

chessarmy

1. Kurt Angle vs AJ Styles: I actually see this happening, they will probably fued over Karen.

2. Samoa Joe vs Sting: This could be great, a classic passing of the torch type of match

3. LAX vs The Motor City Machine Guns: This would be awesome, hopefully it happens soon

4. Christian Cage vs James Storm: This can help elevate Storm to a main event level wrestler

5. Kaz vs Consequences Creed: Both men are athletic, so it could make an entertaining match

6. Tomko vs Matt Morgan: Both are big men who are good workers this would be a fun match

7. Kurt Angle vs Consequences Creed: Kurt seems to put on amazing matches against X-Division stars...but then again, who doesnt?

8. Curry Man vs Shark Boy: BATTLE OF THE MASKED MEN!!

9: Hernandez vs Tomko: These are two great big men who will put on an entertaining match

10: Samoa Joe vs Homicide: Nuff said...

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
I never had the privlage of seeing Joe vs. Homicide from ROH as many people tell me are awesome matches....so I'd love to see them face this year, in some kind of Hardcore, or Ladder match. Would be tight.

dstebbins

Reaction score
I agree with every match Kronik said except AJ & Tomko vs. Joe & Angle. Joe and Angle are too good as rivals. Besides, the match just doesn't interest me.

Evil Austin

1.Mat Morgan and Sting would be nice
2.Joe and Steiner
3.Cage and Rhode
4.Angle and Sharkboy :) lol but it would be funny
5.Tomko and AJ defend tag titles against Motor City Machine Guns
6.Kurt Angle vs AJ
7.Shark Boy vs Curry Man
8.LAX vs Tomko and AJ
9.Rhino vs Hermidez

Beer Money Army

1. Booker T vs Jay lethal