1 down

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Marvel26 said:
Oh, and another thing about your sig...it should be Losses...not Loses!

He isn't exactly the sharpest tool in the tool box.

Marvel26

Reaction score
The funny thing is, he has went to a thread in which I got a neg rep for and also given me some neg rep...he knows how to hurt a man!

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I mean yeah, forgetting an "s" is a huge deal... Marvel! But seriously, me saying that I think you're a bitch is not something to cry about.. Because its true! And I'm gonna leave it as "loses" just it can remind me of the pussy who caught it. :) have a nice day, sur.

Beer

Ah I got it.
Reading the thread helps.

Marvel, you're making yourself look like a bitch. He was just randomly winding you up. Like Monk does to complete strangers.

Marvel26

Reaction score
I mean yeah, forgetting an "s" is a huge deal... Marvel! But seriously, me saying that I think you're a bitch is not something to cry about.. Because its true! And I'm gonna leave it as "loses" just it can remind me of the pussy who caught it. :) have a nice day, sur.

I find it really funny how by you saying that end bit is an attempt at you trying to "own" me...kind of didnt work!

Another thing I find funny is that you have managed to turn this whole arguement about the e-fed around and now we arent even arguing about the e-fed!

Marvel26

Reaction score
No, whats confusing, is your sense of grammar!

Good job I am as clever as I am, otherwise I would not be able to undertsnad the shit that you write!

Kizza

No, whats confusing, is your sense of grammar!

Good job I am as clever as I am, otherwise I would not be able to undertsnad the shit that you write!

You're obviously not clever, otherwise you would know you totally wasted your time on someone who was taking the piss out of you.

SUPAH CLEV0RZ~!

Maybe you could UNDERSTAND him next time too.