1 down

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
So you have took one of us down but that was one. You have me and Dylan left and who ever else wants to join. Your running scared unban Rated sXe.

MikeRaw

Who are you talking to? Montana? And since when is Dylan "with" you. I thought he was better than that.

Marvel26

Reaction score
This is all based on the e-fed!

Your "war" against Montana and the e-fed isnt going to stop until you get an apology...all I have to say to that is good luck!

Fair enough if you were a respected member of the fed and people were saying this to you...but that fact that you are basically a nobody means you arent going to get what you are requesting!

Its all about politics, hibee, its all about politics lol!

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Quit trying to make a name for yourself Marvel, Tbh. I hate you btw.

Marvel26

Reaction score
Quit trying to make a name for yourself Marvel, Tbh. I hate you btw.

Wow, I never knew you had such strong feelings against me...perhaps I should care?

Then again, maybe not! Why would I care what some newcomer who cant even RP to win a match thinks?

There is a difference between trying to make a name for yourself and trying to help the e-fed out...neither of which you have done!

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Wow, I never knew you had such strong feelings against me...perhaps I should care?

Then again, maybe not! Why would I care what some newcomer who cant even RP to win a match thinks?

There is a difference between trying to make a name for yourself and trying to help the e-fed out...neither of which you have done!

Says the guy who's life is the E-fed. Seriously man, you take the E-Fed too seriously, you're such a bitch.

Marvel26

Reaction score
I am "such a bitch"...what a great insult from a teenager!

Just because the e-fed is probably the only reason I visit this forum means that it is my life?

Taking the fed too seriously is when newbies like yourself complain about losing matches and not getting pushes, as well as making stupid suggestions and trying to make the fed their own when it is not needed!

Nice to see you have also changed your sig so it actually makes sense...not that that helps your win/loss record!

The Rated R CMStar

Taking the fed too seriously is when newbies like yourself complain about losing matches and not getting pushes, as well as making stupid suggestions and trying to make the fed their own when it is not needed!

Owned

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I am "such a bitch"...what a great insult from a teenager!

Just because the e-fed is probably the only reason I visit this forum means that it is my life?

Nice to see you have also changed your sig so it actually makes sense...not that that helps your win/loss record!

When did this happen? I take it back, you're a lieing-bitch. Seriously, if you think thats what this whole argument is about, than you're stupider than I thought,

Marvel26

Reaction score
Of course I know that isnt what this arguement is about!

This has all stemmed from the fact that the hibee wwe fan, who has been conveniently silent since creating this thread, got pissed off about the some of the things the mods said to him after the whole deal with IP addresses.

And what is it with you calling people bitches? Seriously, if you are going to try and insult me at least make it something that makes you look remotely good or at least funny!

Oh, and another thing about your sig...it should be Losses...not Loses!

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
the hibee wwe fan: You're simply Blue.
Dylan: You're just pretending to be Blue.

Ban the hibee wwe fan and put Dylan in rehab.