05/10 RAW Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jon Honcho

Reaction score
TNA trying to re-kindle WCW in the late 90's is bad. Trying to re-create Smackdown from 2007-2008 is just bizarre. Vickie Guerrero? She brings nothing new or interesting to the show. Correct me if I'm wrong but, wasn't she part of the reason they went for guest hosts? We've been through this before. Raw is the C show now.

Reaction score
The John Report: WWE Raw 10th May 2010

Randy Orton's opening promo on Raw was actually quite good. I like how Orton said that Edge is trying to control him by being in Rated RKO. WWE are supposed to be advertising that song, right? They definitely aren't promoting anything to me with that moron singing. I hated how that guy was trying to change Ortons theme song & I was happy when Orton dropped him. Isn't Orton the face here? RKOing a famous celeb isn't a face thing to do. I love how the Raw hosts won't have any authority anymore. That shit needs to stop. Vickies our new GM LOL. Vickie becomes the GM a day after I suggested so cut away from LayCool and takes a more active role in decision making. I love that Vickie is our new GM! She was an awesome GM last time. Just one thing annoyed me: Why are Edge and Vickie best buddies? The last time they saw each other, Vickie was at Edges knees. Vickie will be awesome on Raw now. She instantly draws heat when she talks. Awesome.

I didn't actually like the stipulation for the Jericho/Smith match. If Jericho wins then JeriMiz get a title shot, If Miz loses later then a hart member gets an IC shot. Why didn't WWE just combine the matches to a tag match? This sharpshooter business is getting boring tbh. They've milked the hold now to the point where the udders are red. Imo It was kinda obvious that Jericho would win and then Miz would lose. I'm seriously loving this new team. JeriMiz FTW!

We are teased all throughout the night that Edge is finding a partner. He looks through alot of stars.

Can I just ask, With a new GM what is the point in having that Flav guy there? He can't make any decisions. He doesn't have any power. What's the point?

Didn't WWE announce a Mysterio/Punk match for SD? WTF? The PPV is in just over a week. Is this TNA?

I hate R-Truth. His gimmick is stupid, annoying and moronic. He needs to go. I noticed how Raw involved such stars like Regal again which is great. Regal is a talented and great wrestler. Unfortunately, Their match was cut short because the AWESOME team Colons interfered who seem to be doing some dirty work for DiBiase. DiBiase's gimmick is exactly like his dads and I actually like it.

Zack Ryder said something about his first win on Raw.. Are WWE trying to trick us all into thinking he was drafted? Yet again, Evan Bourne, Ryder, Regal are all used on Raw which is a great move.

Ugh. I quit match. We can all predict that Cena will win now. All of Cena's feuds go off like this - Cena always picks an I Quit match. It happened with Cena/Orton too. Boring.

WWE will run a "ZOMG. Cena can't possibly win" angle here.

WWE are treating this US match next week like it will be either Kidd or Smith. Anyone thought that it might just possibly be Bret? I bet that Hart will loose then walk away from WWE. Well, Oh Snap. I was correct.

I liked Batista promo with Mathews. Batista came off like an animal.

WTF. 8 on 4? Just LOL. I do like how WWE are including the rookies in their Raw shows.. and ZOMG. Goldust, Yoshi and Santino wrestled :D. Their first time in forever! LOfreakingL at Bryan winning and Cole making it a big deal. Why has Wade not even got his theme yet? Major Ugh. I hope Tarver is eliminated.

Just when I thought that we were all lucky not to see a stupid guest host segment, We have one.

Regal and Kozlov > Kozlov and Santino

LOfreakingL at Batista sitting down for his match against Henry. I just love this gimmick. Amazing. Batista dropped Henry so bad.

I actually really liked the choice of DiBiase as Edges partner. DiBiase is being played as a rich man & I'm glad he's in the main event. Orton/Edge & DiBiase had a good match. I expected Orton to go after Vickie. Vickie is an awesome talent. WTF! Vickie resigns. NOO!!!!! For fuck sake. This is mega bullshit. I'm so pissed off right now.. This is bullshit.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I actually really liked the choice of DiBiase as Edges partner. DiBiase is being played as a rich man & I'm glad he's in the main event.

His gimmick is fucking weak only because he's just ripping off his dad. I love the belt and his dad is the fucking man but it's lame that he can't get ahead by being original. You wont see Cody doing gay Goldust masturbation to get ahead or becoming a fatass dressed in gay polka dot undies. I like Ted better but this shit is giving Cody the edge in terms of doing his own thing to get somewhere instead of relying on dad's gimmick.