05/10 RAW Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Reaction score
Flavor Flav will host and John Cena vs. Batista's stipulation will be announced for Over the Limit.

My money is on a Loser Leaves Raw match or an I Quit match. I really can't see Batista sticking around Raw, not just because of the rumors of him leaving, but how many more times can he possibly fight John Cena after this?

maty619

Reaction score
Who the fuck is Flavour Flav? I agree with RC Styles from the OTL thread, it will be a loser leaves WWE not just Raw, I can imagine a really good but typical promo from John Cena to set it up. What do you all think will happen with Sheamus 'till Cena is freed up? It would be a damn shame if he is left off the card altogether but I just can't see where he will slot in.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
Well if somehow the match does not end up being Cena vs. Batista, it will just be a triple threat match. That could be the stipulation they announce, a triple threat, or the stipulation might be Sheamus as guest referee. I have no clue.

Flavor Flav used to be in the rap group Public Enemy from the 80's. Look him up on youtube he is one annoying little bastard.

maty619

Reaction score
Oh my god! How do you come up with these amazing solutions the the WWE's problems, Sheamus as GR would be a great move, the only problem is, I don't see a credible reason why Cena would do that.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
There's been alot of interaction between Sheamus and Batista lately though, Cena might capitalize on that. I don't know I am not fully thinking this through I got a major headache right now lol

maty619

Reaction score
Yeah, but Sheamus pump kicked Cena last week. Flavour Flav (still not gotta clue who the fuck this guy is but what the hell) might turn out to be a heel GH and put Sheamus in the match after his everlasting claims but only as a ref, actually having thought that through, it would work out better if he is face, but I don't giva shit!

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
They have Edge, Jericho, Orton, Cena, Tista, and Sheamus all rounding out the as the main eventers, and the only thing they hype is Cena announcing his match stipulation?

maty619

Reaction score
I hope to see some sort of match involving Randy and Edge, perhaps a tag match, the only problem is that there is no one these guys can team with, they can't do the 6 man tag thing with JeriMiz and Hart Dynasty because there is no way Edge would team with Jericho even if he is heel, and I can't think of any other teamates, looks like we're gonna have to wait to OTL for them to wrestle with eachother.

Klide

Reaction score
My guess is that Ted is Edges partner. I would say Christian but that ain't gonna happen.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
ROFL, DISSING THE IGLOO, hell yeah, fucking Pens can go suck dick.

Ryder is still a fag, though.

davidian13

Reaction score
Two weeks in a row now that Edge and Orton have had the main event spot. Glad they're changing things up a bit and putting equal or more emphasis on that feud than Cena/Batista. I like it.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Cena/Batista feud >>>>>>>>>>>> Orton/Edge feud.

Sick RKO on Edge, though. Edge is fucking boring (and Randy can be boring as well, as much I <3 him).

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I lol at WWE always giving Edge/Orton more so of the main event feel than Cena/Batista.

Edge is the biggest piece of shit on Raw right now next to Mark Henry and he is nowhere near as awesome as he used to be in 2006-2007. Orton is still untouchable right now. However, as interesting and entertaining as Orton is he cannot pull the dead weight that is Edge.