05/07 SMACKDOWN! Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

maty619

Reaction score
Atleast most of the NXT have unique finishers, although some of them aren't really that good, it shows a little creativity. I'm glad that whats his name brought back the 450 splash (well done WWE btw, this guy is my faveourite rookie and I can't even remember his name, way to sell him to the fans :thumbsup:)

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
The Playmaker was "okay" but if you want to give the man a new finisher how about thinking of one another superstar, idk, in the past 2 months that got released wasn't using? How about thinking of an entirely new finisher? WWE lack of creativity.

Obviously there isn't another viable option. Finishers have been an issue since the attitude era. I hope they just solve the issues with hardcore matches again.

oh, btw I swear that's why Mr.Ass won kotr.