03/08 iMPACT! First 5 Minutes

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

Does it feel good to be in denial? He is one of the most over guys in the business.

MizMasta3000

a few years ago yeah. I wouldn't be surprise if RVD comes back, out of shape and old.

Nation

He is not out of fucking shape! He has his own show on youtube where he posts workout videos. He is in great shape right now.

MizMasta3000

I thought Bret Hart was in great shape too.

OOC: Realize I'm not being serious

TheCHB

Reaction score
It's not Hardy, his court dates aren't finished yet and he said he wouldn't appear until there finished. So we can rule that out.

What I think is It's going to be Hulk coming down to the ring on that god awful ramp and either introduce RVD or he just shows up.

MizMasta3000

- Word is that new faces for TNA will be debuting at tomorrow night's live iMPACT. The Wrestling Observer reports that the company has "at least three surprise names" set to debut tomorrow night.

- The Honky Tonk Man claimed during a recent interview with Fight Network that he is going to file a lawsuit against Bubba the Love Sponge of TNA for slander.

- Jeremy Borash revealed on the post-iMPACT internet show this Thursday night that TNA will be debuting a new theme song on tomorrow night's iMPACT.

Let the predictons begin

Reaction score
I don't get this anymore. How long can TNA keep bringing in "surprise names" before the roster is a clusterfuck of ex-WWE Superstars, and nothing really gets done with anyone. I mean they aren't increasing their time slot, they aren't getting more time. Constantly bringing in new guys for the 'pop' factor will eventually back fire on them...

xtremebadass

3 names? RVD, Jeff Hardy, Shannon Moore? Does debut mean signed or just show up?

G 3

Reaction score
I thought Bret Hart was in great shape too.

OOC: Realize I'm not being serious

You usually post in character?

I think it is going to end up being RVD. I don't think RVD is someone to get this excited about though.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

They're gonna reanimate Andre the Giant so Hogan can body slam him again.

And there's only one name that would be worth the hype of orgasming over the first five minutes of Impact-Ernest "the cat" Miller.

Beer Money Army

in the 1st 5 mins everyone will change the channel and tune into WWE raw

kingovkings

Reaction score
i could not give a fuck if it was god himself debuting i still wouldn't turn over to see TNA. il read the thread when i get round to it. And find out what great thing it was or more than likely how a shit fest let down it was ;P