03/08 iMPACT! First 5 Minutes

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CenaMark54

Anything less than John Cena or Randy Orton showing up on impact will be an utter disappointment.

Reaction score
Firstly, lol at the guy on the toilet on his phone.

Secondly, I call it's Hogan walking to the ring, on that stupid-ass ramp they have, mis-stepping to get a microphone and dieing, on LIVE TV! God I'd watch that...

This Guy

How typical, lets hype something to death to get everyone to watch and then not manage to live up to the hype.

Seeing as Cena & Orton are under contract to the WWE it obvously wouldn't be them. So the only thing that won't be a disapointment would be Shane McMahon.

xtremebadass

Yea they really need something HUGE to justify the hype. I mean if it's Jeff...well we already sort of knew he was going to TNA and RVD leaked a couple days ago, so that won't be a HUGE surprise either.

This Guy

RVD wasn't really leaked though. Its all based on Hogan doing the RVD pose. I'll laugh if RVD doesn't show up and or shows up on Raw instead.

LKP

The first 5 mins will be hogan walking down the ramp as well as rvd and dixie on camera.

Kizza

It's announced that WWE have bought out TNA and are making them redundant as soon as the show is over.

And Vince tears up Hogan and Flair's contract and allows them to never be in WWE again.

Or RVD shows up with Hogan and they announce him doing something.

the408kid

Reaction score
Vince Mc Mahon will show up after he bought TNA earlier in the day.

noumenon

If this is about RVD, I really don't think he's anywhere near a big enough name to hype like this. It better be someone HUGE.

MizMasta3000

Jeff Hardy, Shame Helms, and Shannon Moore will revive 3 count IMO. Screw Evan Karagias!