01/11 RAW is Tyson Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

So Mike Tyson is guest hosting...YAY? Hopefully it's better than last week's, oh wait, it will be. You want to know why? JOHN CENA WILL BE ON.

LKP

I bet you Tyson gives cena a match with sheamus for title at RR if he beats ....... Cena wins and the closing shot of raw will be cena and Tyson raising each others arms after cena Fu's sheamus. I hope raw is a good one this week but i can seee the same old crap.

Airfixx

Tyson will have some of the worst mic skills we've witnessed for some time and exhibit very little product knowledge >>> Fail.

Best we can hope for is a little more of the Vince/Bret thang unfolding.

Airfixx

Regardless of whether Bret is in the arena, there still may be storyline advancing promos.

Robert

Reaction score
Hell yeeeah. Tyson on RAW!!!! Former DX Member and had one of the best
confrontations I've ever seen in Wrestling with Stone Cold. It would be nice
to see Mike Kick some ass on Raw or have some type of confrontation with Big Show or someone. Tyson looks more intimidating than last time he was in the F which is even better. Really looking foward seeing the Baddest Man On The Planet!! Maybe a 1 day short DX reunion will come upon.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
I'm hoping for a solid night of wrestling action to go along with every segment involving Tyson ending in a mocking of his 'Hangover' scene with him punching out Santino to Phil Colins- In the Air Tonight.

Sarcasm obviously, I am really expecting a few lame matches and segments that do not hype or have anything to do with the Royal Rumble coming up in less than a month. There's a pinch of potential in the Legacy storyline and that's about it. Miz will continue to be over as hell but have nothing done with it. Maybe he'll have his US Title Match with MVP, I honestly don't even remember what happened last week other than the Bret Hart kick to dick.

I remember watching the Rise and Fall of WCW DVD and Eddie Guerrero said that 'You didn't know what month it was in our show." And that sounds exactly like the WWE these days. I guess evolution in the wrestling industry holds true.

xtremebadass

I sure hope I don't see Bret on this Raw. Maybe he should take a couple weeks off to take some acting lessons.

Wrestling Station

Tyson? In arabic, his name means goat lol.

Anyway, lets hope we dont see him promote a book about him or something. Im imagining that his book is designed in a shape of Evander's ear or something.

noumenon

Ya know, I just keep my expectations for RAW extremely low.

Let's see who Tyson punches and what ridiculous shit Hornswoggle and DX will be doing this week.

Oh yeah, and wasn't there a little PPV coming up in a few weeks? Maybe it would be good idea to start getting some matches rolling for that...

Airfixx

Wasn't there a little PPV coming up in a few weeks? Maybe it would be good idea to start getting some matches rolling for that...

31-man Royal Rumble qualifying battle royal on the Raw b4 the Rumble should suffice.... First one eleminated doesn't get in the Rumble; the remaining 30 all qualify.

Add a rematch from the last title matche-ups, maybe add another man for some triple-threat aided variety and boooom ya got yourself a PPV card.

Why have 'creative' stretch themselves. :sigh:

...Again the only show that has got the ball rolling and are having a decent build for a match is ECW, so atm the only thing WWE (specifically) has got me anticipating so far is who will be Christian's opponent?

MizMasta3000

Also, I bet we see a shitty MVP promo on how even though Miz pwned him many times, how he's going to take his US title from him. Wait...is that match tonight or @ RR? I'm not sure.

BTW catch my RAW review tommorow morning sometime. They didn't make me a cloumn writer for no reason...aww man now I can't fall asleep on it anymore :glare:

MC Rae

Reaction score
Ehhh... Tyson? I don't know... to be fair I'm harldy over-excited about this weeks RAW. For one, I'll be looking forward to see how the Bret/Vince storyline progresses, even if its without Bret's physical presence. Buuuuut, anything else? Hmm... no. Frankly, I cringe so much when Hornswoggle is on the screen I freeze on the floor and allow rigamortis to set in.

Wrestling Station

Wut KynD of CooKie will HORSWOGGLE<333 eAt 2nyTe???!1

,,,ugh
rumgsm.jpg