ZZ From Tough Enough released from contract

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Legit Boss

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
13735812_1161981123840380_8628493592070114434_o.jpg

Courtesy of Pro Wrestling Sheet.

Tough Enough
star ZZ Loupe has been released from WWE

Sources close to the situation tell us Zamariah was let go from his contract Thursday morning.

ZZ was arguably the most popular character on TE’s WWE Network reboot, but the young gator hunter was only able to snag a second place win behind Josh Bredl — now known as Bronson.

No word at this point on what caused him to get released … but ZZ had recently made his live event debut in a match against Oney Lorcan. A match he surprisingly won.

EDIT : Two other superstars were released from their developmental contracts, Josh Woods and Tom Kingdon, according to PWInsider and other sources

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm glad that he has been released. If ZZ had made it to the main roster he would've just been there for comedic effect and would probably just be a less funny Santino Marella.

Legit Boss

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'm glad that he has been released. If ZZ had made it to the main roster he would've just been there for comedic effect and would probably just be a less funny Santino Marella.
I liked him, but he wasn't fit enough to be a superstar. he had chances upon chances and didn't take them

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Speaking of NXT releases:

Two other NXT talents were released today - Josh Woods and Tom Kingdon, according to PWInsider.

Reactions: Legit Boss

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Yeah WWE really tried to get him off tough enough but he was too favorable so he made it all the way to the finals, sucks really

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I like to maintain people voted for him just to piss WWE off.

I would have :bischoff:

Not sure if you guys had watched Breaking Grounds (NXT based series) but he was just as lazy on that too. Yeah, shocking right? :p