• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zinedine Zidane admits Real Madrid's interest in Raheem Sterling

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
"We know about Sterling and we're obviously following his progress. There aren't many players in the world that could improve Real Madrid's first team, so it makes sense to closely monitor the progress of one of the best young players in the world,” Zidane was qouted as saying by Spanish daily MARCA.

Legendary midfielder explained, "We followed (Gareth) Bale for over a year and the same can also be said for Isco and (Raphael) Varane. We keep an eye on the best young players in Europe, and if they have something to offer Real Madrid then we contact their club and try to take the next step".

Sterling, has a contract with Liverpool until June 2017, has turned down a new contract with the English club and has since received flak from every known corners, blaming the 20-year-old for short-sightedness.

Red's manager Brendan Rodgers insisted that Sterling is not for sale, and said "The only thing I will say is that he has two-and-a-half years left. He won't be going anywhere in the summer. That's for sure".

Source: http://zeenews.india.com/sports/foo...rids-interest-in-raheem-sterling_1575986.html

The guy's good. Wouldn't surprise me to see him in Real in 3 years from now.