Ziggler's sleeper hold

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
At least he's not some sort of submission douchebag who spends an entire match working a limb only to lock in a submission on another limb. Case in point Davey Richards. I've seen that guy work the arm for an entire match and then lock in the ankle lock.

It's the classic bait and switch. Not only did Davey outsmart his opponent into thinking he was going after the arm, he fooled you too. :smug:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
It's the classic bait and switch. Not only did Davey outsmart his opponent into thinking he was going after the arm, he fooled you too. :smug:

Does this look like a tactical mastermind?
ea3e866d0302ac621c3f8e6630aa8ebd.jpg

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
So Davey trained at cobra kai? It all makes sense :silva:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
NanoRah14 said:
Yes he did, you got the prove up

You need to read the thread, there is a video posted showing him win (granted he has been in 200 Kofi matches and it doesnt prove the "many times" point)

Not hating just trying to help brother.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Team Frank top/Aids Bottom said:
You need to read the thread, there is a video posted showing him win (granted he has been in 200 Kofi matches and it doesnt prove the "many times" point)

Not hating just trying to help brother.

Ok.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
NanoRah14 said:

Please dont send me an ok reply again, i assume you read it. Not trying to be a dick, but such a shame to click 2 notfications for an "agreed" response.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Team Frank top/Aids Bottom said:
Please dont send me an ok reply again, i assume you read it. Not trying to be a dick, but such a shame to click 2 notfications for an "agreed" response.

You're not a dick in my opinion. And you're right so I have nothing to add on this.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Not only that Kofi match, but three years ago on SD when he first started using it he did finish a few people off with it (I remember Khali, at least). But he hasn't done it since I think.