Ziggler's brother wanted on murder charges

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
29-year-old Donald Nemeth, the younger brother of Dolph Ziggler, was charged with aggravated murder. Police obtained a warrant for Nemeth on Tuesday in connection with the death of 34-year-old Joseph Mascol, who was shot on January 23 at the University Hotel and Suites in Cleveland, OH.

Nemeth had allegedly tried to rob Mascol before the shooting. Mascol, who was a U.S. Marine Corps veteran, was found in a seventh-floor hallway, where he was pronounced dead by paramedics.

Cleveland.com reports that police in February had released surveillance photos of two men who were persons of interest in the case, and they are working to identify the second man.

Nemeth is currently not in custody, and anyone who may know his whereabouts are encouraged to call homicide detectives at 216-623-5464.

Well. If Dolph disappears for a bit after payback we know why. Hope he's doing well. This cannot be fun to have to deal with

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
His brother was in fcw for a while right?
That's right. But we are talking about another brother.

Ryan Nemeth (who was in FCW) now lives in LA and works as a writer or something

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
interesting. wonder if they are/were close