Zigglers absolute ROAST on Orton

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Wish I knew Orton's reaction to it. As Dolph is basically spewing out what the IWC says, which gets rid of kayfabe.

His reaction was that he praised Ziggler and than Ziggler said something good about him.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Why don't they let Ziggler cut promos like this ffs. I hate WWe

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Hollywood Dolph'sZiggler said:
Why don't they let Ziggler cut promos like this ffs

That's my biggest annoyance with WWE at the moment too. Most of the promos on these "backstage" shows are gold and would really be awesome for feuds. Imagine this being included in the inevitable amazing video package for Ziggler/Orton. It'd force people to care.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Honestly any time I see cool shit from WWE it has to do with something not included on tv. its so stupid

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:

- Responding to a fan that gave him props for his match against Dolph Ziggler on RAW last night, Randy Orton put over Ziggler and said it's hard to have a bad match with him.

- After Randy Orton gave props via Twitter to Dolph Ziggler for their RAW match, Ziggler had praise for Orton today:

"chicago crowd was hot as fudge! went toe to toe w/1 of the best in the game @RandyOrton IRONMAN MATCH next time?"

It was posted later, after WWE Download was released.
Not really related.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Oh I see, thanks. I like it when professionals actually give Orton credit. Most good wrestlers are overrated by the IWC (Punk for example), Orton is most definitely underrated by us.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Ziggler is an absolute boss.. DO THIS ON TV! :annoyed: