Ziggler writes SMS history

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
We start off this week’s show with a look back at what happened at the end of Saturday Morning Slam last week when Zack Ryder was interrupted by his opponent today, Dolph Ziggler.

We take a look at some highlights of Dolph Ziggler and Zack Ryder. Who will win their match. Let’s go to the ring.

Your announcers this week are Josh Mathews and Kofi Kingston.

Match Number One: Dolph Ziggler (with AJ Lee and Big E Langston) versus Zack Ryder

They lock up and Ziggler sends Ryder into the turnbuckles and Ziggler teases a clean break but he misses a punch. They lock up again and Ziggler works on the wrist. Ryder rolls through and reverses. Ziggler goes to the floor and he goes to discuss strategy with AJ and Langston, as well as fix his hair.

Ziggler returns to the ring and Ziggler with a leg sweep and he celebrates. Ryder with arm drags and he runs into a boot from Ziggler. Ziggler with a side head lock and shoulder tackle. Ryder with a flapjack and then he clotheslines Ziggler over the top rope to the floor. Ryder with a pescado onto Ziggler and he realizes that he cannot do much more because Big E Langston is nearby.

We go to commercial.

We are back and Ryder has Ziggler in an arm bar. Ryder goes for a cross body but he bounces off the ropes when Ziggler moves and Ziggler gets a near fall. Ziggler with a leaping elbow drop and then he does some sit ups. Ziggler with a hard Irish whip. Ziggler mocks Ryder. Ryder with a rollup for a near fall. Ziggler with a drop kick and he checks with AJ to see what she thought of that last move.

Ziggler with a reverse chin lock and then he moves to an arm bar. Ziggler with a hammer lock. Ziggler with a knee but Ryder drives Ziggler’s head into the mat. Ziggler runs into knees in the corner and he calls for a time out but there are no time outs. Ryder with a drop kick off the turnbuckles. Ryder with a running forearm into the corner and he goes for the Broski Boot but Ziggler moves. Ziggler with a Zig Zag for the three count.

Winner: Dolph Ziggler

First heel to win on the G rated show.

source

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
That is a match i would be down on watching.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Never thought a heel would win on Saturday Morning Slam, but as soon as I saw that he was put against Ryder I automatically knew the face winning trend was over. :downer:

Stopspot

Reaction score
Respect Goku6425 said:
Never thought a heel would win on Saturday Morning Slam, but as soon as I saw that he was put against Ryder I automatically knew the face winning trend was over. :downer:

Bit of irony since Ryder is like "the man" on SMS when Cena doesn't show up.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Crayo said:
I can't believe Stopspot actually watches it.

I don't. I read spoilers. I've watched one or two matches that the spoilers say are good ones. Like McGillicutty vs Mysterio and Kidd vs Bryan.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Might want to add spoiler to the title. I saw SMS and thought text, not Saturday Morning Slam.