Ziggler vs Orton in Canada, the land where dreams come true.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
House show footage of the end of a Ziggler vs Orton main event. Never thought I'd see the day where this could happen.

Maybe WWE does like making their fans happy, especially @Dolph'sZiggler

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I know it's only a house show but Ziggler has had a few televised wins as we'll recently. It's bout time as we'll! Maybe things are looking up!

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
That kind of looks like the same finish from that Survivor Series match... I forgot when it was, I wanna say '12.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Dolph looks like he's gonna win the IC belt by NOC. Hopefully WWE doesn't turn this around when he get's kicked in the face and they blame him.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Orton is beginning to climb down the ladder a bit.
He'll be turning face within the next six months.
Hopefully he'll realize his future is no longer in being a heel and become rejuvenated again.

As for Ziggs I could see him one day grabbing the gold in a 'thanks for all you've done' reign
I doubt he'd wait that long, its not like he was severely lacking in any one skill set

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I don't think this match matters to anyone but DZ fanboys. Good house show win though. It would have been neat to see

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Nice to see him get a win under his belt.

It's just a house show and babyfaces almost always win on them but still He got to main event.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
lol A non-televised house show. Now let's see him get a victory like this one on prime time.

From what I read, Reigns was supposed to defeat Orton in that slot again, but since he was on the Australian tour and presumably so was Cena (assuming Cena isn't taking a break from house shows to film "The Nest"), they went with Ziggler. Ambrose was already booked against Rollins so he was out, and Ziggler is already challenging for the Intercontinental Title, so that made him a viable candidate to go over Orton in this case.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Ziggler was WWE's top babyface there so it was fine for him to be the one to beat Orton. Pretty cool, but I want for it to happen on RAW one day. :p

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Nice to see him get a win under his belt.

It's just a house show and babyfaces almost always win on them but still He got to main event.
Not the house show I went to recently. Almost all heel wins except for the ME which was Cena - go figure