Ziggler says WWE needs to change from John Cena

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
Ziggler is just saying what a lot of us are thinking. Kayfabe or not, a lot of the fans and perhaps some of the guys in the locker room feel the same way and would like to see someone else in the role as the face of the company. I think Ziggler has a chance to be that guy down the line since the fans love him and he has a ton of talent.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Ziggler isn't the man to take Cena's spot. I don't know who is, probably someone who isn't even in the company yet. Regardless, I really wish there would be a change. John Cena has been on top for even longer than Hogan was at this point (only he's been even more exposed, since Hogan wasn't on TV every week or on a PPV every month in his day), and there's no definite sign of him slowing down anytime soon. Cena has already feuded with and defeated just about every major opponent and competitor there is. There's only so much Cena can do at this point that he hasn't already done before.

Reactions: JC4Life37

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
If I could frame Lockard or D'Z's points in a mantle I would...

Ziggs is jelly...but he should be...as he should be

You people 'think' you know why Ziggs is angry...and it isn't that he doesn't like Cena... he's jelly

Cena could bring in billions of dollars, but Ziggs would still go Tonya Harding on his Cena's roody poo a**... I feel the same and I'm not Dolph Ziggler or Nick Nemeth for that matter

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
This is why we all love Dolph Ziggler, it's been time to dim down from Cena for a while now, and Summerslam might be the turning point if Daniel Bryan pulls it off tonight.