Ziggler says WWE needs to change from John Cena

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph Ziggler mentioned in an interview to Slam! Sports that he hopes to see Daniel Bryan leaving SummerSlam with the WWE Championship.
“Cena, personally I’m sick of him,” Ziggler wrote. “Ten years, doing the same thing, same five moves, the crowd loves him, the crowd hates him, either way, he does the same thing … I’m sick of it. I understand the awesome charity work he does, I understand what he represents, he makes a great face for our company … I’d rather see his face on a WWE dollar bill than Daniel Bryan’s.
“But I feel like we need a change, and as much as I feel like I’m that change, Daniel Bryan is in the position to actually beat John Cena.”

Ziggler also hopes that CM Punk will beat Brock Lesnar and noted that Big E. is “just getting going and he’s going to be great.”

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/dolph-ziggle...a-talks-on-daniel-bryan-cm-punk#ixzz2cJL3GZno

Reactions: JC4Life37

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
LOl hello my name is Dolph Riley

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Ziggler = man of the people. He should run for WWE President

Reactions: JC4Life37

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Surprised he went all out like this though. It doesn't seem kayfabe, and even if it were it didn't make sense. Maybe it's in different context if you listen to it.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
The guy has talked "trash" about Cena before. In the interviews, he always says hes tired of Cena

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Surprised he went all out like this though. It doesn't seem kayfabe, and even if it were it didn't make sense. Maybe it's in different context if you listen to it.

Non kayfabe is the new kayfabe

Reactions: Swift

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Think it's a 50/50 outburst.

Like said, he blasts Cena a lot in interviews.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I think Ziggler will eventually be the face of the company. He's not 6'2 but he's got a good look. He's a great mat performer and i'd rate him a notch below DB, but Ziggler is the man of the future. I'm just hoping that DB and Punk get to main event a Mania for the title before the transition takes place.

Bruiser

Jobber
Reaction score
I think Cena has quite a few years left as face of the company,bored of him or not he's incredibly over with the kids.

As I fan,I agree.

But if I was a bussniess/PR person in the WWE,I disagree.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I think Cena has quite a few years left as face of the company,bored of him or not he's incredibly over with the kids.

As I fan,I agree.

But if I was a bussniess/PR person in the WWE,I disagree.

:true: but he doesn't need to be champ. He can do what Orton did for a few years. :please:

Bruiser

Jobber
Reaction score
:true: but he doesn't need to be champ. He can do what Orton did for a few years. :please:

He's a very good champ for PR/Bussiness though.

You gotta take yourself out of the fan mindset sometimes and get in that bussniess mindset,put yourself in Vince's shoes,Cena makes money.

Cena as champion makes even more money.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
He's a very good champ for PR/Bussiness though.

You gotta take yourself out of the fan mindset sometimes and get in that bussniess mindset,put yourself in Vince's shoes,Cena makes money.

Cena as champion makes even more money.

I've said it several times on here that Cena is actually quite good for the company. I said that his comments regarding Darren Young were spot on. He doesn't miss a beat and you can tell why he is the face of the company. I think there are stars here now that can hold the title and we've seen it before with Punk holding it for over a year. He doesn't need the title because he will main event Mania regardless. See that's more important than the title itself in this age.

Bruiser

Jobber
Reaction score
I've said it several times on here that Cena is actually quite good for the company. I said that his comments regarding Darren Young were spot on. He doesn't miss a beat and you can tell why he is the face of the company. I think there are stars here now that can hold the title and we've seen it before with Punk holding it for over a year. He doesn't need the title because he will main event Mania regardless. See that's more important than the title itself in this age.

I suppose you're actually right,sorry I was wrong.

In this day and age the man makes the title I suppose.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Well, he's gonna be the top guy until they find someone for that spot and bump him up to that level. It may take a while.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
As Aids would say, Captain Obvious strikes again!