Ziggler reveals WWE download ending

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Dolph Ziggler revealed that Monday's 52nd episode of WWE Download will be the finale. He tweeted:
"i enjoyed writing/hosting @WWE DOWNLOAD more than anything (not a joke) LAST ONE EVER this monday! finale' suggestions?"

Read more

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score
I love this show i watch it every week :sad:

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Why are they ending the youtube shows? I think this is the second one in 2 weeks. Ryder's might be because he's getting fired soon, Ziggler's end to his show must mean that he's getting even more of a push. Another Ziggler push would mean a much more busier schedule, so he certainly won't have time to host a youtube show.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Farooq said:
Why are they ending the youtube shows? I think this is the second one in 2 weeks. Ryder's might be because he's getting fired soon, Ziggler's end to his show must mean that he's getting even more of a push. Another Ziggler push would mean a much more busier schedule, so he certainly won't have time to host a youtube show.

My reckoning is that due to the fact he is getting a heel push, he needs to stop this as it's too popular with the fans. He's never gonna get heat when he's being witty as hell on a YT show that loads of people watch.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
R'Albin said:
My reckoning is that due to the fact he is getting a heel push, he needs to stop this as it's too popular with the fans. He's never gonna get heat when he's being witty as hell on a YT show that loads of people watch.

It's around 20k right? A lot of those will be recurring people watching weekly, so I doubt this show has any influence on stadium-pops at all lol.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
R'Albin said:

Very true, I think the show is still a good concept, they should find someone else to do it. Not sure if anyone else could do it quite as good as Ziggler, but the show should continue.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Crayo said:
It's around 20k right? A lot of those will be recurring people watching weekly, so I doubt this show has any influence on stadium-pops at all lol.

I had in my head they were nearer 150k so maybe I was wrong :( But it appeared to be gradually getting more popular and it certainly wouldn't help his face pop issues.

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
I'm thinking that its because he did it for a year. Now they are doing a different show?

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Farooq said:

They're ending the old ones to start new ones.

Which is fine by me (though I liked Download a lot), as long as they close down Santino's show as well.

But please, NO HORNSWOGGLE SHOW!

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
I could get behind a hornswoggle show....

Videotaping up divas skirts with hornyswoggle!

Book it vince

Reactions: Dat Kid1