Ziggler & Miz to form a Tag-Team?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Christ shovels must be on sale atm.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Here's a wacky idea....let's not do this at all. :) instead, let's put ziggler against DB once DB finally wins the title. Ziggler could be a big time heel and fight DB in a big feud and both superstars would be put over even more in the process. Not to mention these two in the ring at the same time could steal a show anywhere. But wait....It's WWE...that won't happen...

To respond to the post, Miz and Ziggler would suck as a tag team. Miz sucks.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
If they're going to stick Ziggler in a tag team, give him a GOOD partner who I give a shit about - Sandow, hell even Zack freakin' Ryder.

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Hell you could even use Evan Bourne over Miz and that would be more interesting.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Dolph needs to get the fuck out of WWE there fucking him about and its just wrong. Miz probably doesnt care hes just going along with whats being given to him and hes marrying Maryse soon so hes probably getting time off for that

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
The backstory here is actually kinda interesting. They're the two guys who the Authority were picking on at first going up against the corporate NAO as the champs, so this could be an interesting story... if this was done at like Night of Champions or something.

The thing is, in kayfabe these two have been so inept that they should be counting their blessings that they're even on Raw, so the story won't work.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
I'm so down for this. It's gonna be so fun since I actually like The Miz unlike most people.

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
No offense to the Miz fan's on here, But the Miz would kinda drag down Ziggler.

Reactions: Majour