Ziggler & Miz to form a Tag-Team?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
I can't be the only one excited for this. Oh wait, just like everything else, I probably am. To the Ziggler marks, this gives him plenty of mic time if they follow through with this, and it's more TV time than he's been getting at least. As a Miz and Ziggler fan, I am perfectly okay with all of it.

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
I hope this is false. If not, maybe creative should just take Ziggler out back and shoot him. It would be more merciful.

Reactions: Jannukaz and Swift

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Fuck it, might as well. At least Zig will get more screen time (maybe?), not like they have anything else for him aside from constant jobbing.

Reactions: DK JAMES

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Eh, it doesn't bother me I guess.

RaveWayneBoo

The Artiste
Reaction score
Nope I aint digging this at all. Ziggler is a beast in the ring so maybe he can get the Miz better and then I'd be fine with this.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
really???
I would rather see Sandow and DZ as two disgruntled angry men.. freaking Miz..??

Reactions: Majour