Ziggler jokes about The Rock & John Cena

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
- Dolph Ziggler took a shot at John Cena on Twitter earlier today, writing, "No respect, i tell ya! But seriously if @TheRock is here in @WWE whos out making terrible movies? Oh right @JohnCena JK JK"

Ziggler took a few shots at The Rock afterwards, writing, "but seriously folks @TheRock is here in @WWE hide your sharpies & teleprompters JK JK i cant (both of mine are pink)... I kid, i kid. Speaking of kids, mine are afraid of the tooth fairy! let me rephrase: theyre afraid @TheRock will make ANOTHER tooth fairy"

Read more: http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/2013/0107/559273/sheamus/#ixzz2HEwsoR1t

Ziggler's funny. I actually legitimately laughed.

:lol1:

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
He's awesome :happy:

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Saylor said:
I should follow him on Twitter to get more lol's. :eek:tunga:

Trust me I follow him , he's hilarious and quite active

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
rgbnba said:
Trust me I follow him , he's hilarious and quite active

It's good to see that he's interactive and not strictly business related tweets. I'll follow him once I do get on Twitter.