Ziggler is really cool

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Meh. Perception is reality. Most mid carders themes will scream mid card while they are, you know, in the mid card.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Disagree. Miz changed massively when he had a decent theme. It really does help people get over too. Alex Riley is below mid-card, but he has a main-event heel theme.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I kind of liked the cage 9 version. It was the same as smoke and mirrors by TV TV for me, just a good gimmick theme.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Disagree. Miz changed massively when he had a decent theme. It really does help people get over too. Alex Riley is below mid-card, but he has a main-event heel theme.

Two examples. My statement stills stands since I said 'most' and not 'all'

Riley's theme is fit for a face, not a heel. Heels in the WWE are pussies and chicken shits, they don't want anyone to say anything to their face

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Dolph should still be in the midcard no matter what, stop making every new superstar into main eventers..
People gotta earn their position and like Punk says 'when the older Superstars are gone then you can go for the higher positions'.

It's not about talent or how many fans he has, he definitely doesn't make the main-event position.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Two examples. My statement stills stands since I said 'most' and not 'all'

Riley's theme is fit for a face, not a heel. Heels in the WWE are pussies and chicken shits, they don't want anyone to say anything to their face

Who actually listens to lyrics :p.

Point is it's a main-event theme heel or face. Miz went from crap theme to great theme. Rhodes' Smoking-mirrors theme was great, now it's pretty crap.

Christians theme - Main event theme
Edge's theme - Main event theme

Can't say those two wouldn't be main-event themes if they were mid-card talents. Punk's theme... I can go on and on.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Zamorakian said:
Dolph should still be in the midcard no matter what, stop making every new superstar into main eventers..
People gotta earn their position and like Punk says 'when the older Superstars are gone then you can go for the higher positions'.

Not everyone is being made into a main eventer. One or two are but that's because the current main event scene has alot of older individuals. Dolph should be promoted because he's that good.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Zamorakian said:

It's not about talent or how many fans he has, he definitely doesn't make the main-event position.

I'm at a loss for words. Zigglers the fucking man, you must be blind

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:

I'm at a loss for words. Zigglers the fucking man, you must be blind

Shut your mouth, no need to be offensive because i said the truth about your boyfriend.

Reactions: Crayo

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
That was me not being offensive. I had typed out a much longer, much more offensive message before deciding to go with that.

I'm now offended that you called him my boyfriend, and also that you told me to shut my mouth (which I keep closed while typing for your information.)

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I'm sure Punk has never said that.

I'm gonna dig out the whole Youtube to find the interview where he said it, please wait.

Reactions: Crayo

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Considering Punk has complained about it taking this long for him to get the push he deserves, I'm guessing he was either being sarcastic when saying it or he meant to superstars like Mason Ryan, Sheamus and ADR getting big pushes immediately. He does no way mean Ziggler, who has been pushed perfectly so far.

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Crayo said:
Considering Punk has complained about it taking this long for him to get the push he deserves, I'm guessing he was either being sarcastic when saying it or he meant to superstars like Mason Ryan, Sheamus and ADR getting big pushes immediately. He does no way mean Ziggler, who has been pushed perfectly so far.

I think he aimed it at superstar's like Sheamus, ADR, etc.