Ziggler is done with Big Tits and Small Tits

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Not going to get my hopes up for anything Ziggler-related.

Reactions: catlady

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Do you not agree though that it certainly seems WWE is setting up Ziggler to finally be a solo act? I don't even think I'm being optimistic as much as it is just pretty obvious at this point.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Loved the whole 'quick pace' thing they were going for after the 3MB match. Honestly I'm already loving this turn, he's over as hell with the marks already.

Also lol @ this being on the app, they just completely refuse to give him any talking time.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Ouch. That stings.. :downer:

Not the "pussy" part, but the sounding like Crayo :sad1:

Fuck up, blueberry.

I noticed his solo-ing last night too, and I'm sort of disappointed we never got to actually see the split. I know he's busy with ADR, but it would've been nice to give him a few backstage segments each week. Not only to make people know he's not aligned with those chumps any more, but to actually give him some time to get his new face character over. He just doesn't get speaking time at all and it bugs the shit out of me.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Honestly expected the New Nexus like break up from them via WWELogic. Doesn't really bother me though, it's better that they're not with him. Would have worked well though for them to turn on him, and Ziggler to overcome them along with Del Rio.

Saddlerrad

Jobber
Reaction score
I have to be honest, I feel a bit sorry for DZ. He lost the title to go over as a huge face and yet he could barely get a clap out of a crowd when he beats down cannon fodder like Mahal. It doesn't seem to work with him being face, he tries to be a cocky but over face when really he's acting virtually like he would as heel. It's a bit like Orton in Evolution or Orton in PG era. Some faces just need to be heel, cocky ones at that.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I have to be honest, I feel a bit sorry for DZ. He lost the title to go over as a huge face and yet he could barely get a clap out of a crowd when he beats down cannon fodder like Mahal. It doesn't seem to work with him being face, he tries to be a cocky but over face when really he's acting virtually like he would as heel. It's a bit like Orton in Evolution or Orton in PG era. Some faces just need to be heel, cocky ones at that.

Ziggler is over as a face. He didn't get huge reactions last night, but nobody did. It was a shit ass crowd. He still got reactions.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Honestly expected the New Nexus like break up from them via WWELogic. D

:lol1: Had forgotten about the New Nexus. Talk about a strong unity (although with an actual good storyline for Punk in store it was actually a good decision in the end).
Him breaking up with AJ and Big E is good, best way to work with him being a face. Although I'm also expecting a break up thing with AJ and Big E, maybe they're waiting for Dolph to finish up his feud with ADR so they can focus on that.