Ziggler cleared to return!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Dolph Ziggler passed his "impact" test last night, and has been cleared to return to the ring. We're told Ziggler underwent "impact" testing during the afternoon hours at RAW yesterday but the results weren't revealed until late last night.

Ziggler has been sidelined due to suffering a concussion on SmackDown several weeks ago.

While not official, he is expected to defend the World Title against Alberto Del Rio at the June 16th WWE Payback PPV.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/17277/update-dolph-ziggler-cleared-to-return-to-the-ring

ewrestlingnews, but everyone's reporting it

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Even I'm not excited. Thanks WWE for ruining DZ for everyone.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Fantastic news! He can go back to jobbing! :yay:

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
What the hell is an Impact test? Does it involve watching TNA on Thursday and if the person doesn't faint from bad writing he's medically cleared to wrestle?

Reactions: Ovaldinho

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
What the hell is an Impact test? Does it involve watching TNA on Thursday and if the person doesn't faint from bad writing he's medically cleared to wrestle?

Impact's writing ranges between passable and enjoyable.

Reactions: seabs

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
At times. The wrestling is always good, but some of the writing makes me cringe on that show. Mostly the stuff involving Hogan

Hogan/Sting can be overbooked at times. Some of the decisions on who to put over in matches is poor at times. But the storylines/angles/feuds at least seem to be planned out and not thrown together last minute.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I'm excited for his return, assuming he is the first Heel Bryan goes over so im all on board. I wouldnt mind if they let big E compete with him just talking shit up to the ppv match, no reason for him to compete before then.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
You lube your hands with tears? Damn youve been on a mean streak lately.
Dude I am the goddamn MOTM. Ill crack your skull and lube up with your brain fluid if I am so inclined

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Dude I am the goddamn MOTM. Ill crack your skull and lube up with your brain fluid if I am so inclined
9eaa1670278df3feda778262a32bd2e8.gif

^you.

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler