Ziggler-- 3rd Wheel of his own WHC Reign

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mizfit

Jobber
Reaction score
It's annoying how everything with DZ also includes AJ and Big E. Why can't Ziggler go alone and win clean? He gets a great reaction from the crowd. Also, the way he has just come into the boring ADR/Swagger feud sucks. WWE should split up Team Hell No after their ER defeat then we get a Ziggler/Bryan feud all summer.

I agree!

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I'm not really angry, more apathetic, it was obvious his booking was gonna be awful as soon as he lost cleanly to Jack Swagger.

Yup, I feel the same way. I was excited when he got the title but reality set in shortly after.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Here is how I have the power rankings in this triple threat feud thus far.

1.) Ricardo
2.) Zeb
3.) ADR
4.) Big E
5.) AJ
6.) Swagger
7.) Ziggler

WWE knows how to book a champion, eh?

isn't the point of a heel to be that you want to pay to see him lose? And yet their champion heel not only jobs on television routinely, but does it cleanly and even taps out more than anyone else on the roster.

Last edited:
Reactions: RoyalRaven

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Swagger is bottom of the barrel scum, and Ziggler is even below that. Lmfao.