• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zelina Vega Released

Deezy

DZ PZ
Funny how playing video games for drooling mouth breathers is somehow a fundamental right because......reasons.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Honestly, she could really help AEW's women's division.

Truthfully AEW has plenty of talent in the Division they just don't give a damn enough to let that Division grow. They have their minds on other things right now and it sucks to see. I mean you had Rose vs Shida 2 with a Week of build up. It could of been so much more, but AEW didn't really care to do it. I rather see her for a mouthpiece for someone than Wrestling because I can see her being the best damn Manager in the Game like she was in WWE I felt. She would be able to say and do more things with her leaving WWE.

Last edited:

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
But the women's division has been dirt poor anyways maybe I just repressed the memory.

Steph

The IIconic Sith
I hate that just as she was being able to shine in the women's division as opposed to being a manager, this shit happens. It's fucked.

She'll probably make big bucks on Twitch, anyways. Most people can just live off that alone for an income (along with her OF).. she'll be fine. It'll suck not seeing her on screen, but if she's happy then that's all that matters. I hope she's alright, though.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
People like Zelina use Twitch to connect with fans and they raise money for charities and other stuff. They do this for fun, in their free time. With the pandemic most people can’t go out and do things, when she wasn’t working I’m sure Twitch was a nice escape for her.

She’s on Twitch right now saying she doesn’t hold any grudges and she’s not mad at anyone in particular.

Sabretooth

Vince could write a book on how not to run a business. Wanting complete control over all your superstars is so fucking stupid. Maybe that shit works with the Undertaker but not with anyone else. He needs to realize that he needs them a lot more than they need him. If he keeps acting this way then all his stars can leave and wwe can go bankrupt. Stupid idiot.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Vince could write a book on how not to run a business. Wanting complete control over all your superstars is so fucking stupid. Maybe that shit works with the Undertaker but not with anyone else. He needs to realize that he needs them a lot more than they need him. If he keeps acting this way then all his stars can leave and wwe can go bankrupt. Stupid idiot.

He’s literally been doing this for 40 years the same way. He’s not going bankrupt he’ll be dead long before it gets to that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sabretooth

He’s literally been doing this for 40 years the same way. He’s not going bankrupt he’ll be dead long before it gets to that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back in the day people put up with shit more. In today’s world no one puts up with shit anymore.