• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zelina Vega Released

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Money > all :garrett

Naaaah. :cudi 99% sure you're joking here tho.

But the way I see it is like this. If you can make 100,000 but got to be really really miserable at your job, or you can go somewhere else and make 50,000 but be happy. That lost of payment is worth it for your happiness. You might be making less money, but you're happier, you feel way better, and you just enjoy life more because you don't feel like you're in this tiny box with nowhere to go.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
WWE let's go of one of their most talented ladies they ever had on the Roster. I get all the backstory of the release, but damn you let her just like that come on WWE. She'll have a job in AEW or Impact if she wants to go there and pursue a Career in Wrestling further.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Zelina Vega is about to drop two Pipe Bombs on fools. I mean think about it though WWE was barely using her lately on TV and that is a shame because this Woman would kill it on every Segment she was given. WWE are freaking fools to do this.

Dale

Super Moderator
Genuinely surprised at people thinking she's going to be some huge loss or something. Yeah she was decent but I wouldn't say she was some major talent or anything.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Now we wait for her onlyfans to go full nudes and weird requests :PointWink:

Nothing says "pro union" like a twitch account.....wonder what she does when they decide to change their monetary system like YouTube did.

Last edited: