Zeb Colter and Jack Swagger address Glenn Beck

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

Haha, this is awesome. Perhaps this is good news for Swagger too.

Edit: just finished watching it all, wow.

1) They went completely out of character, and this is on the official WWE channel.
2) It had a badass feel to it where WWE is defending their content.
3) They invited him on air again... I instantly thought it was some sort of work. Lmao.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I'm glad this was uploaded, I hope they are continuing with him. Hopefully all of these aren't "pre-recorded" and it's new.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Holy shit this is awesome, stupid political analyst had me rolling :lol1:

Most definitely a work to an extent, but they're breaking kayfabe enough to cater to Beck's audience. There was nothing in that video that Beck's viewers didn't know or could easily research, and a kayfabe promo they would have dismissed as "stupid wrestling drivel", Namedropping other popular TV shows really hit home.

I'll bet here's your celebrity Mania tie-in, and a brilliant way of doing it. Big props, Vince and Creative, you deserve a lot of credit for this one.

Reactions: Crayo

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Am I the only one who wants Jack and Zeb to get a bloodhound named Glenn or Beck?

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Amazing video. Zeb sums wrestling up VERY well. Could be showed to anyone who likes to make fun of it.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
This is great. The video touched on some very nice points, and seeing them making fun of Beck on screen would be awesome lol.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Rain said:
Holy shit this is awesome, stupid political analyst had me rolling :lol1:

Most definitely a work to an extent, but they're breaking kayfabe enough to cater to Beck's audience. There was nothing in that video that Beck's viewers didn't know or could easily research, and a kayfabe promo they would have dismissed as "stupid wrestling drivel", Namedropping other popular TV shows really hit home.

I'll bet here's your celebrity Mania tie-in, and a brilliant way of doing it. Big props, Vince and Creative, you deserve a lot of credit for this one.

Whilst that idea is awesome, how would WWE build this on TV?

"Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter will be facing off against the guy who says our scripted promos offend people! Jack Swagger will be dishing a fake beat down on this stupid political analyst"

Yeah, I don't see it being a Mania' match, and in one way I hope it's not. Why/ Because WWE finally grew a pair of balls and rebuttaled the stupid press it sometimes gets.

seabs said:
I'm so glad managers are getting a bit of a revival.

This.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Apparently WWE officials are upset about Glenn Beck turning down their invite for Monday's RAW and may be planning something to mock him on the show. Dave Meltzer reported on F4Wonline.com that things are so serious Stephanie McMahon had the WWE writing team in the offices at 12:30am on a Friday night re-doing the script for Monday's RAW.
Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/

Wow, Steph is surrious bro.