Zarhan Showroom

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zarhan

Reaction score
Here ill post all my recent stuff that I made :D Hope U guys like :p if someone have a request to do .... it will make me a pleasure to do it just tell me the info and ill do it quickly * 30 min after I saw the post ;P *

Here is the first batch .... This are my first signature ever made so its normal that they sucks but the experience will come ;) I hope XD

255s2me.jpg

5d6vq8.jpg

2zhh3ex.jpg

2dbm1ig.jpg
*version 1*

v3j3bm.jpg
* version 2* My signature :p

2d6kd0.jpg

2cde5jl.jpg

WarMachine

Reaction score
Needs some work bro everything is extremely blury, not sure if you are just using bad quality pics or you are doing it yourself, but anyway it's not a bad start dunno how long you have been doing graphics but read up on some tutorials and learn some good effects, I think this forum has a tutorial section but I could be mistaken.

MrKannibal

Reaction score
I think its the picture quality that kills the sigs. Not bad though for the first few. Check out some tutorials and experiment with things. Use photoshop :gun_smilie:

Wrestling Station

The scanlines are way too much for my liking. It actually irritates tbh.
The font you use is poor. Use better psd's and dont blur them that much.